Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Connection issue Microsoft Store/Xbox Live?

OP EchoEchelon

Hey guys I just tried launching MCC. And for some odd reason im having connection issue telling me that I don't have the add ons installed. I try to go on microsoft store and its not loading even after doing a refresh. Or is it just me?
Did you try restart MS Store/You're connection and PC?

My MS store seems to work just fine. Accoding to this, some US folks have issues tho.
Ya I have even reboot my computer that doesnt resolve it. I can only get to the micrososft main page and that is it if i go to libary just doesnt load anything. Due to this I can't play MCC since it saying I don't have reach or CE installed which I know I did. 343 needs to fix this. -.- Not cool if microsoft store goes wacky and punishes me not to be able to play my game "add on" for microsoft store to verify that I own the game.
Ya I have even reboot my computer that doesnt resolve it. I can only get to the micrososft main page and that is it if i go to libary just doesnt load anything. Due to this I can't play MCC since it saying I don't have reach or CE installed which I know I did. 343 needs to fix this. -.- Not cool if microsoft store goes wacky and punishes me not to be able to play my game "add on" for microsoft store to verify that I own the game.
Have you tried it with your phone or browser? I have Steam version so those issues are non-existant there.
Legitti wrote:
Have you tried it with your phone or browser? I have Steam version so those issues are non-existant there.
The outage was going on over where im at in Cali. Though thank you so much for providing that link Legitti. Everything functional now. :)