1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does anyone have a solution for the "contacting server" issue for MCC? For me its been like this since day 1 of the update, so I haven't played a single MP match.
I've been having the same issue for the past week. I can connect to the servers from 11PM-3AM GMT, but never during the day. Same thing goes for Halo Wars definitive edition. I've contacted Microsoft multiple times and everything's clear on their end. It's just waiting for 343 to do something now...
EDIT: I'm in North England, UK
Where do you live ?
East Coast, US
Oh, that’s really strange. Have you tried disinstalling and reinstalling? It can’t be a server problem, because other players from East Coast are actually playing well
Did it 3 rimes
So I can’t really understand why. Hope they’ll fix it soon!
Does anyone have a solution for the "contacting server" issue for MCC? For me its been like this since day 1 of the update, so I haven't played a single MP match.
same problem with server from italy
Dema117 wrote:
same problem with server from italy
Where in Italy? I live near Milan and have no probelm at all. Can’t really understand where this ‘contactig server’ issue comes from, if it is about the distance from the server or the quality of the connection or something else
Its been like this since I updated the game sooo...I have no idea what the problem is either.
Any Monitor/Engineer/343 dev ?
No dev or anyone has said anything about this
Also when I go to my MCC network settings, I see of course Xbox Live (Default) but underneath, all the server locations say "Unavailable".
I'm having the same issue, although it only started a few days ago. I could play the MCC for 2 weeks, with no issues, since the update. Then on 9/9/2018, my connection started to drop whilst in matchmaking and I'd be kicked from the game. I would get the message that I was unable to connect to Xbox Live though if I went back to the dashboard, it showed that I was. Since then I haven't been able to complete a single matchmaking game.

My internet connection does not drop to the other devices in the house and it doesn't happen playing any other game on Xbox Live, so I know it a MCC issue. Like CursedDragonX, I am also in the North of England.

At the moment the MCC is stored on an a external hard drive,tonight I am going to reinstall the MCC on to the Xbox's internal memory and see if that solves any issues (though I don't know why that would be an issue).
Unable to find a match today UK
I have had the same exact problem. I can't believe 343 messed up MCC again...I have no words for how I feel
Connection interrupted after 1/3 of each matchmaking game attempts to load... this is such bs... sucks so bad.
I found out the problem, apparently its the type of internet or wifi you are using, because I decided to bring my whole Xbox to a friend's house and tried it there, and it worked perfectly, I was able to matchmake.
I may or may not be wrong you might have to re-sign into to the wifi you are already using, and then launch the game again, so I dont think its 343 at all
I’ve also solved the issue. I uninstalled the MCC from my external hard drive, cleared enough space of my internal, reinstalled the MCC there and now it works fine.
I’m in the UK and still having these issues, not managed to play a single bit of multiplayer, has anyone found a solution?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2