Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Disconnecting when playing multiplayer

OP AgreeingCube974

Every time I try to play multiplayer on Halo Reach and Halo 4, I end up disconnecting after few minutes into the game and it'll bring up the scoreboard and then the loading screen and gets stuck there. I know it's not my internet cause I can still hear my friends on discord and they've never experienced this problem themselves. I've tried doing things people have said when I tried to look up the problem and none of them has worked, and I even tried verifying game files. I have also tried the customer support but it's been more than a month and they never got back to me. If anyone has this issue and solved it please let me know
I do have the same issue as you describe; as soon as the game hits the loading phase it disconnects and returns me to the menu which adds yet another ban to my account.

But we are not the only one who having this issue unfortunately: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/failed-to-load-into-game/e88838d9-cd56-4a22-8470-d743ba254baf/posts

There is currently no fix as it is an issue on the side of 343 Industries so we have to wait for a fix from them. It seems like the issue was released with the game more than a year ago...

It might take a while for customer support to respond (for whatever reason). I am waiting for them to reply for over 4 months already, but seems like there's no update available yet, so I guess the only thing we can do is to wait patiently.
I do have the same issue as you describe; as soon as the game hits the loading phase it disconnects and returns me to the menu which adds yet another ban to my account.

But we are not the only one who having this issue unfortunately: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/failed-to-load-into-game/e88838d9-cd56-4a22-8470-d743ba254baf/posts

There is currently no fix as it is an issue on the side of 343 Industries so we have to wait for a fix from them. It seems like the issue was released with the game more than a year ago...

It might take a while for customer support to respond (for whatever reason). I am waiting for them to reply for over 4 months already, but seems like there's no update available yet, so I guess the only thing we can do is to wait patiently.
they also have to have time for working out a fix in the backend of things some of the tickets require work before they can come back and say 'hey we've released an update get it and please keep us updated on your experience now moving forward so we can document .. ". All we can do is document anything suspicious and have hope they'll fix these issues or are hiring someone like Gummo for the real trouble makers costing 343i money :D
Sometimes it disconnects me and my friends when we wait in the loading screen of the map, they are the servers since it disconnects everyone from the game section
this is so sad. I have same issue where I get kicked at beginning of match. I tried opening dmz, and port forwarding all ports for xbox live and mcc but still get kicked. It seems only to be when i play halo, fifa works fine. With the og games servers being discontinued this needs to be fixed...disgraceful