Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Do you want to be able to contact 343 directly?

OP Wintergalactic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
All very well said, Scaredy.
  • Andy Dudynsky @brav - A community manager for 343. FYI - Andy has little to nothing to do with the technical side of the game or 343 administration.
Bravo always responds to most of my tweets..
bump
  • Frank O'Connor @franklez - Halo Franchise Development Director
Frank broke a 45 day silence on Twitter in response to one of my tweets. I said "Please #FixHaloMCC and provide some open, honest, regular communication." and "Nobody cares about UI fixes, trust me. Matchmaking should be primary focus #FixHaloMCC" - His response (link to image of his 3 tweets): http://i60.tinypic.com/1e5pqu.jpg

These sorts of efforts from the fans make a difference. Thanks go to those of you with constructive and supportive responses in this thread.
disregard this post
343 Industries is well aware of all the bugs and issues going on with the Master Chief Collection. Bombarding them with complaints would do nothing but waste time that could be used focusing on fixing the issues at hand. Stop trying to make their job more difficult and stressful than it is

I feel that you have completely missed the purpose of this thread and my suggestion contained within. This isn't about bombarding 343 with complaints - it's much larger than that. It's about giving ourselves a voice when we have been shut out and ignored. It is obvious that no time is being spent by 343 listening to and responding to extant complaints, so I reject your assertion that individuals acting on my proposal could waste 343's time. Further, I couldn't care less how difficult or stressful 343's jobs is. Their responsibility - when loyal customers give them money, good faith, and support - is to release a quality product. They failed to do this, therefore I reject any level of concern about their working conditions (I am speaking only of management).

Any stress experienced by the staff at 343i is a direct result of their own actions.

They shouldn't have released this package in this condition.
Couldn't agree more if they had been honest up front and delayed the release to fix the GLARING holes in this sorry excuse for a release then I believe most people would have been happy to wait for a finished(ie playable) product.
343 should consider this outcry the compliment and honor that it is from halo fans!! If this were any other franchise HaloMCC would have been relegated to the eternal obscurity of 2nd hand game store back rooms. Instead the OP and fans like him are dedicated enough to this game and franchise to spend their time and make personal efforts to see the HaloMCC rise to the AWESOMENESS that it COULD and SHOULD have been at LAUNCH! With the hope the SOONER rather than NEVER it will be the game we all hoped(ie PAID!!!) for!
I understand people are frustrated with this game, but there is absolutely no reason to warrant a phone call from an irritate fan. That becomes harassment, it's unprofessional and unethical. 343 is not your private technical support and/or customer service, that's what the forums are for.
harassment? I think we have the right to contact the people that sold us a game 2 months later still has issues. So clearly you dont understand the frustration buddy. They barely pay attention to these forums. Most good businesses have customer service so issues can be resolved. So far NONE of the multiplayer issues have been solved that shows how productive forums are.
While I agree that we should be able to contact 343 directly, I feel like it would also allow morons to send them death threats directly. If I'm correct, there have been quite a few death threats regarding MCC.
While I agree that we should be able to contact 343 directly, I feel like it would also allow morons to send them death threats directly. If I'm correct, there have been quite a few death threats regarding MCC.
I can say with certainty that the OP would never condone that type of behavior or wish that as a result of his efforts. All we really want is a dialogue with a company we already paid for a product. Before this ridiculous farce of a game launch becomes a #franchiseKiller!
So what are you advocating for? No direct consumer to 343 contact because of a small group of idiotic folks? C'mon man!
How can I request a refund?
PSTU75 wrote:
How can I request a refund?
Contact Xbox Live support if you purchased from the Microsoft store or the Xbox Live store, or your retailer if ordered a physical copy from a store or online
I did. They told me the only way to request a refund is by requesting it from 343 on the forum.
Well it's an interesting idea to discuss. What would be the implications if thousands of members started to request refunds. That would surely cause them to respond to us! What do you think?
They fobbed you of I'm afraid. 343 does not have that kind of access to your xbox live account so they have no way of issuing refunds, that has to be done by someone from XBL Support. Contact then again, you should be allowed one no questions asked refund
PSTU75 wrote:
I did. They told me the only way to request a refund is by requesting it from 343 on the forum.
This is what they told me to do also. How can we contact 343i just to get a refund for a game that is mostly unplayable online? I've yet to play a BTB game and the only playlist I can play is H2A. I also did what the xbox support told me and did all the port forwarding through my router, still doesn't work.
halo was one of my favorite games. However after seeing this amount of damage, and knowing how much I actually spent on the game only for it to be broken is just wrong. I spent over $400for an Xbox one only to be screwed and ultimately I wouldn't have bought the system if I knew the game was broken. I have waited patiently and the game is still not fixed. I am now 100% done on this matter.I really wished the hackers who took down Xbox Live on Christmas had kept it down permanently. This is a complete con to screw people out of their money. And knowing I can't get my money back is going to end up biting Microsoft and 343 in the -Yoink-.
I hear you, ZeroKnight709 - this is beyond frustrating. MCC is the primary reason I bought an Xbox 1. I should stuck with my 360 playing Halo 4 and the new Borderlands....
Is there no other way to contact 343i? Mail? Telephone? Applying for a job??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3