3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
6:44 EST social 4v4 H2A
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lead/video/71245364

7:14 EST 8v8
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lead/video/71246205

Here are two will more help ?
It happends to me every time i tried to play H CE custom games or Matchmaking, and my Cd dont have any scratch, the maps just dont load, it get stucked in the load screen and throws me out to the Xbox one Dashboard

Gamertags of players in match
OnNyX Skulls
Time Stamps
16:50 PM PDT Spain 03/17/2019
Playlist and/or Game
Halo CE, Slayer 4v4, Map Rat Race
I'm currently having a problem with halo 4 co op online and multiplayer, no other games in MCC are affected. When there's a full lobby the game starts to load then it always says "searching for the host with the best connection", then "saving stats" then I'm kicked off and banned for about 5 min, every single time. I've tried all kinds of hard resets, uninstalling and installing, changing connection from wireless to wired, changing consoles, NOTHING. 343 please HELP! Gamertag:bransternblanco
I'm currently having a problem with halo 4 co op online and multiplayer, no other games in MCC are affected. When there's a full lobby the game starts to load then it always says "searching for the host with the best connection", then "saving stats" then I'm kicked off and banned for about 5 min, every single time. I've tried all kinds of hard resets, uninstalling and installing, changing connection from wireless to wired, changing consoles, NOTHING. 343 please HELP! Gamertag:bransternblanco
Can you fill out the template noted in the first post please? Thanks
No problem, I'm sorry. Although it seems that my problem is a bit different than the rest, bottom line is that not I'm able to get into any matchmaking games for Halo 4. And again, all the other Halo games in the MCC are working fine. I do not get an error msg at all about the connection or otherwise. The game starts the search, creates a lobby, says that it's "selecting a host with the best connection", loads up the level, but before the game starts it says "saving stats", then kicks me out to the main menu. But also, once I've been kicked out to the he main menu, the loading screen freezes and I have to quit the game, and get banned for the next 5 min.

bransternblanco + other random online players in 8v8, 4v4, or 2v2v2, or every mode available

Time Stamps
Every day at around 6 p.m. EST(NY) and most recently yesterday

Playlist and/or Game
Halo 4 multiplayer Social Games (Infinity Slayer, Big Team Infinity Slayer, etc.)
Any Halo 4 social game types really and Halo 4 online co-op
Any map
how do I use the MCC after signing up because i really want to try this and help out for the pc flight thing
leeanderjr wrote:
how do I use the MCC after signing up because i really want to try this and help out for the pc flight thing
Please see the pinned threads in the Halo Insider forum for more details, this is a specific feedback thread unrelated to that program
Postums
Friend1=Reaiming
TimeStamps
1:15 pm EST

Playlist and/or Game Type
8v8 social Big island ctf
As soon as the loading bar finished black screen then connection interrupted. This is odd usually it shows the loading bar struggling to load then I get connection interrupted.

Friend1 Reaiming
Friend2Time Stamps
1:33 EST

8v8 social Timberland Big Team Slayer

Loaded for friend I was connection interrupted.
Gamertag Lead
Friend1 Reaiming
Time Stamps
1:50 pm EST

Social 8v8 Halo 3 Sandtrap

Both me and friend received connection interrupted.
My gamertag Lead
Friend1 Reaiming
Friend2Time Stamps
1:57 pm EST

Social 8v8 Halo 3 longshore team Slayer BR
My gamertag Lead
Friend1 Reaiming
Time Stamps
2:04 pm. EST

Social 8v8 Ragnarok big team infinity slayer
Reaiming banned for 12 minutes because of connection interrupted in social

Here is another one I have reached my post limit for the day so I will add them here.

My gamertag Lead
Friend1 Reaiming
Time Stamps
2:39 pm .EST

Social 8v8 last resort team Slayer BR connection interrupted.
It's been over an hour and I have not connected yet except the custom we played during Reaiming 12 minute ban.

Last night I disconnected my my hardwired internet where my Xbox is on the DMZ and I can play everything with my nat showing open on Xbox network settings. I can play hundreds of games no problem except MCC and Red Dead 2 both games give me a server error. On MCC it is always connection interrupted at loading screen.
I then set my cell phone up as a hot spot and connected my Xbox to my cell service. I was instantly able to load into MCC every time. I can't use my cell for my internet all the time and I have tried to convince my ISP it may be on their end ,but they check everything and tell me it is not. They even searched these forums and assured me it is a known issue. At this point I am not sure what to do.
Update. I finally got a tech at my ISP to listen to me. I explained I could connect to every game except MCC and RDR2. Long story short I can finally play MCC ! 😁😁😁😁😁
Fahzzy

Time Stamps
8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Halo 3 Team Hardcore
2v2 MS playlist

===========================
Fahzzy
Im So Warped
VS
Ayye Rabb (Spelling?)
Seventh J (Spelling?)

Time Stamps
11:22PM EST

2v2 MS playlist on The Pit Slayer

I was able to play a few games at the start of the night, but now matchmaking is taking a very long time (sometimes kicks me for being "idle", which is very strange since I'm just waiting) and then it kicks me out when it reaches the match loading screen. Says "Connection Interrupted." This has been happening so consistently in the last few weeks where I can't find games on the MCC anymore.

My friend "Im So Warped" usually is able to load into a match but I cannot. I have open NAT on an Xbox One X.

Thanks you for your help
Lead wrote:
Gamertags of players in matchGamertag Lead
Friend1 Reaiming
Time Stamps1:50 pm EST

Playlist and/or Game TypeSocial 8v8 Halo 3 SandtrapBoth me and friend received connection interrupted.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Lead wrote:
Gamertags of players in matchGamertag Lead
Friend1 Reaiming
Time Stamps1:50 pm EST

Playlist and/or Game TypeSocial 8v8 Halo 3 SandtrapBoth me and friend received connection interrupted.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I apologize. I added to my last post I hope someone that can help reads it.
Been trying after every update. Had some success with this most recent one. I tested in multiple lobby sizes and tracked my success at loading in over ten games and kept track of what servers were hosting the matches.

First game 8v8, loaded fine on North Central US server, played game, won.
Second game 8v8, couldn't load in, east US server, got the connection interrupted error.
Third game 8v8, west US server, loaded fine.
Fourth game, H3 Team Hardcore, East US server, couldn't load in.
Fifth game, H3 Team Hardcore, South Central US server, couldn't load in.
I then reset my router yet again and tried a 6th game. H3 team hardcore, north central US server,, loaded fine though there was slight lag in game.
7th game, H3 Team Hardcore, West US server, loaded fine.
8th game, H3 Team Hardcore, west US server, failed to load in
9th game, MS 2v2, North Central US server, failed to load in.
10th game, H3 Team Arena, South Central US server, failed to load.

Bearing in mind that when I bought this game originally, I paid $60 for it and never had a problem until January 2019, this is really -Yoinking!- pissing me off 343!!!
After the previous post I played some 4v4 social Halo 3 and loaded into consecutive games on North Central US server
It happens to me nearly every time I try to play bug team battle with my friends and its soo frustrating because half of us will make it and the other half wont and they cant quit because of ban.
I’m having trouble just getting the main menu to open after prettying start on the title screen. I’ll press start, then the music will start making erratic noises and then I’m sent to the dashboard. Been having this issue for a week
I’m having trouble just getting the main menu to open after prettying start on the title screen. I’ll press start, then the music will start making erratic noises and then I’m sent to the dashboard. Been having this issue for a week
That's a different issue that what's being looked at in this topic. Should start your own support topic for this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3