3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
gamertags of players in match
Halo Zodiac

Time stamps
2:55pm eastern time
also happened 3 other times today, but I'm currently banned from matchmaking until tomorrow so now I'm posting about it.

playlist
halo 3 btb and social 4v4 Slayer

I get kicked out if the loading screen when loading bar is 3/4 full. My friends stay in the game and say my name doesn't even register on the scoreboard...yet I get banned for it every time.

*I play very regularly and this issue just started about 5 days ago for me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
i am having trouble with the campaign
I keep failing to load into games as well and 343 banned me for 12 hours from playing!
Gamertags of players in match
CrimsonRyuuX

Time Stamps
10:10 A.M. Central Time

Playlist and/or Game Type

Social selection of Slayer with Halo 1 - 4 selected
Tried to play from 3:00 to 3:30 today. My friend got to play but everyone else got kicked. WAGaBAGsecurity was the only one able to play on the first game of H3 Team Hardcore on our team. We switched to MS 2v2 Series and I got kicked again before game loaded. The chat starts to go first. Then kicked. Got banned 3 times so couldn't try anymore. The banning is so stupid especially when I don't have anything to do with it! Still throw 2 nades at once occasionally since the game came out. I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the continual problems. Things were pretty good after you got around to fixing it the first time but it seems every new change makes something worse. So disappointed 😔
Gamertag
xGoIdie

Timestamp
00:10AM BST 02/06/2019
19:10PM EST 06/02/2019

Playlist Gametype/Map
Social 4v4 Slayer on Epilogue

Please fix this issue, it's getting really frustrating to play Halo now. Not only that but I also receive a ban every time I fail to load into the game...
Problems with halo getting stuck on Contacts server box !!!
Morning,
12:13 pm
I tried to log in to Social Games today June 6, 2019 and it just says, “Contacting server. Contacting server to get the latest matchmaking data. Please wait”.

It’s just sitting there it’s not loading up, it doesn’t get any closer to possibly being done loading up, it just stays stuck on that screen.

Normally I would select Social Games and it was just log right into matchmaking, sometimes the Contacts Server box would come up but only for a few seconds.

Who’s got the answers to this one?

Thanks 👍🏻

This post has been hidden.

Halo 5
Hi everyone , i am have that same issue "load game failed " we encountered a problem and were unable to load your saved game ! It's kind of a bit frustrating when you are doing your carreer in co-op or solo ! My friends did try also to saved the game and they have that message as well save failed at checkpoint ! So my question is what should we do to fix that please ? In the mean time , what i am doing it's i go choose the missiong where we do leave last time we did play and i have no other choice to restart the mission which its kind of annoying when you are almost at the end of that mission. Please help me thank you
loliza wrote:
Halo 5Hi everyone , i am have that same issue "load game failed " we encountered a problem and were unable to load your saved game ! It's kind of a bit frustrating when you are doing your carreer in co-op or solo ! My friends did try also to saved the game and they have that message as well save failed at checkpoint ! So my question is what should we do to fix that please ? In the mean time , what i am doing it's i go choose the missiong where we do leave last time we did play and i have no other choice to restart the mission which its kind of annoying when you are almost at the end of that mission. Please help me thank you
I am also experiencing this. Pretty annoying. I cant even select a new slot to save the game in. Help!!
I having issues loading into Halo 4 multiplayer matches specifically. I can load into Halo 1-3 fine in matchmaking. Every time before the game starts, the map loads up and then turns to a black screen. I would have to quit out the game because it just stays on the black screen. I have multiple alt accounts and have tried searching Halo 4 with them and it works perfectly. For some reason my Ei Mejia (main account) doesn't let me play Halo 4 specifically. I don't know what else to do.

Gamertags of players in match
Ei Mejia

Time Stamps
5:55 PM Pacific Time

Playlist and/or Game Type
Halo 4 on Landfall/Extraction 1-Site Small
Happens on any Halo 4 playlist and/or game type though

Here's 2 clips showing what happens when it try load me in any H4 game.
https://xboxclips.com/EI%20Mejia/1b287448-f75c-4ad3-ab23-2ce888cf5792
https://xboxclips.com/EI%20Mejia/e9049170-1d1e-4c33-87c3-cc8e0db257a7
help the boss master collection does not let me play the other campaigns. he says that I do not have them installed but if they are installed. he only lets me play halo ce and the other one says lack of content. I already reinstalled it three times, rebooted the console and I still have that problem. I thank the help that someone tells me how to fix that.
I need help,

everytime I click on to matchmaking, my game says contacting server to get the latest matchmaking data.
But never loads or goes any further. I have uninstalled and downloaded again, I’ve phoned Xbox support and followed what they have said. Nothing worked. Also does same on halo 5.
Only these games every other game I can get online.
stuck for solutions. Would appreciate any help.
thank you
gamer tag xxsikxsnipexxx
MysteriousMeeka
MASTER ORIGIN
19.22 - 20.28 GMT
H1 / H3 MP Objective Type Games

Same issue as reported on last post 6 hours ago. The games are continuously either throwing us out of matchmaking as the players are being loaded in, or loading as far as the map screen and then leaves matchmaking with error ‘Connection Interrupted’

All other games are fine, tried the usual restart etc with no luck.

Is this happening to others...?
MysteriousMeeka
MASTER ORIGIN
19.22 - 20.28 GMT
H1 / H3 MP Objective Type Games

Same issue as reported on last post 6 hours ago. The games are continuously either throwing us out of matchmaking as the players are being loaded in, or loading as far as the map screen and then leaves matchmaking with error ‘Connection Interrupted’

All other games are fine, tried the usual restart etc with no luck.

Is this happening to others...?
I'm having the exact same problem...been playing for months with no issues, and then today this happened. I have tried to load about twenty games and all of them have been unsuccessful.
I’ve messaged a couple of people on my friends list and they’ve said the team numbers are all over the place! Hopefully it’s fixed soon :(
gamer tags who were involved: agatator
Time stamp: 12:44
Halo mcc multiplayer does not work at all for me. Single player does but online, can’t even get on the game
Gamer tags: TheMalzy123
time stamp: 10:32
as I said I can’t log in to servers at all. Still on the waiting page now. I need this sorted or I’m selling my Xbox
Gamer-tag: Radiationbum

Timestamp 10:19am

Game type: Halo 4 Campaign Mission Midnight crashes the game on loading

No matter what i try reinstalling, loading different checkpoints, changing difficulty, scoring setting, restarting the console the game always crashes when loading the mission midnight, i'm playing on the Xbox one x and cant complete my solo legendary achievement until this is fixed how this has become broken i don't know but this should be a priority when players can't even finish the main campaign anymore

Ive had no response to even acknowledge you are even aware theres an issue on my other post on the support forum so i'm posting it here please fix ASPA!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4