2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Gamer-Tag: DarthHighCrazii

Timestamp: 8:36 pm

Game Type: Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Insider

Continue to receive this error message after attempting to load a game of firefight.

"The UE4-MCC Game has crashed and will close

LowLevelFatalError (File:Unknown} {Line: 1128}
Gamethread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs"
im dealing with a loading issue in matchmaking within my mcc: reach flight. When it loads to the match it freezes and gives this error LowLevelFatalError[File:Unkown][Line:1128] and crashes. please help asap i dont want to be taken out of the insider program for not being able to play it
im dealing with a loading issue in matchmaking within my mcc: reach flight. When it loads to the match it freezes and gives this error LowLevelFatalError[File:Unkown][Line:1128] and crashes. please help asap i dont want to be taken out of the insider program for not being able to play it
Hey there, please use the dedicated support forum to log bugs / issues
http://support.halowaypoint.com/ .

Please also be sure to check for known issues before filing a bug: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031245412-Known-Issues-List-FireFlight-Aug-23-2019
This happens every single game on halo 2 anniversary on MCC. It connects. Finds a game. Then as the game is loading it kicks me out and says my connection to the game has been lost.

Gamertag hartyyy17
Gamer-Tag: Horsehellin

Timestamp: 4 PM EST

Game Type: Halo: The Master Chief Collection, BTB Slayer, 4v4 Slayer
Postums wrote:
Hello Everyone,

We are working to track down an issue where players are not loading into a match at the beginning of matchmaking. Should this issue happen to you please take the time and fill out the following information.

Gamertags of players in matchPostums
Friend1
Friend2

Time Stamps10:00AM PDT
Playlist and/or Game TypeHalo 3 Team Hardcore/Hardcore Slayer on MLG Pit v8

Thank you,
Postums
I was wondering if there is any way to insure a place in multiplayer testing for halo reach’s release onto the master Cheif collection, I’m already a part of halo insider but I really love halo reach and would be great full to test it with knowledge of glitches and bugs from multiple years of playing. Thanks.
Postums wrote:
I was wondering if there is any way to insure a place in multiplayer testing for halo reach
I don't think there is, you just need to be lucky when they select people.
Postums wrote:
I was wondering if there is any way to insure a place in multiplayer testing for halo reach
I don't think there is, you just need to be lucky when they select people.
Makes sense but I thought it was worth the try hah.
Gamertag: Chuck Last

This happens to me every time I try to play multiplayer, regardless of the game or gametype

I can’t load into any matches without getting kicked out of the loading screen and it says my connection has been interrupted. I’m living in New York City right now if that helps anything. Please, I would appreciate a fix to this as soon as possible, I’ve tried everything. I want to be able to play Reach when it releases.
i cant download the game how do i do this through steam
Chuck Last wrote:
Gamertag: Chuck Last

This happens to me every time I try to play multiplayer, regardless of the game or gametype

I can’t load into any matches without getting kicked out of the loading screen and it says my connection has been interrupted. I’m living in New York City right now if that helps anything. Please, I would appreciate a fix to this as soon as possible, I’ve tried everything. I want to be able to play Reach when it releases.
There's been many threads and posts on this. Here is a link to one: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/connection-interrupted/41d0aab1-7252-4ce0-9cdc-966f450299ee/posts 343 hasn't acknowledged this issue and it's been a year and 2 months. Don't expect a fix at this point my friend.
Gamertags of players in match
WrappingApe1218 MasterCheeseBE S4RF4C3 JodeEquisde

Time Stamps
When the flight testing first started until now i've never played a multiplayer game yet because im just stuck on the loading screen
Playlist and/or Game Type
2v2
i cant download the game how do i do this through steam
This thread isn't for flight support
Help i bought the mastzr chief collection cd there is nothing wrong with my xbox or internet i downloaded all the campains and it says i havent downloaded halo 1 but everything is installed already... this is so frustrating. So wtf can i do xbox live supprt doesnt exist anymore aswell im desperate now..
Gamertags of players in match
Banginghype

Time Stamps
Anytime I search

Playlist and/or Game Type
Halo 3 Team Hardcore
I am unable to load into Halo: Reach on steam on account of not being invited to any of the fligts as of yet...

can you please fix this issue I'd be very thankful if you did :-)
I am unable to load into Halo: Reach on steam on account of not being invited to any of the fligts as of yet...

If you don't have any flight invitations then you cannot access the game, release is the 3rd of December

This thread is not for flighting support
This continues to happen to me constantly. I play less than. 25% of games I find in matchmaking. I also played the reach flight and it worked better but still happened....I'm on 1gb internet, I've never had better internet in my life and it still doesn't load the match. WTF 343. I don't see streamers or a majority of people having this issue. Diagnose it and find the problem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4