Nuby
MrsNuby

Timestamp
4:00 PM PST 12/31/2019

Playlist
4v4 Action sack

Game
Halo Reach PC (Win store)
I'm unable to join Halo 4 matchmaking, it just takes me straight to loading after showing the leaderboard
I'm on the Steam version of MCC playing Halo Reach. I was trying to load into a competitive match and loaded the Forge World map for invasion fully then was kicked for an Easy Anti-Cheat Incident. The issue was "Unknown File Version (haloreach\maps\forge_halo.map)" This is a freshly downloaded game and I've been temp banned for a missing game file. When I go into custom games I can load the forge maps but I'm instantly booted back to the menu after it loads. This incident is preventing me from playing any multiplayer including Firefight.
I had the same issue with the Steam version of the game. Validating the game files seems to have fixed it.
Gamertags of players in match
IAmLeftie
Penguinz44
Comic4239
Chaos OS
ZenTheAssassino
PortlyIsland19
Heimdallr9468
Ayalanche

Timestamp
Roughly 10:05 PM EST 1/2/2020

Playlist
4v4 TU Swat

Game
Halo Reach PC (Steam)

(yes, i took a screenshot just in case it dropped me again)
This has happened to me almost every game starting today. It started happening out of nowhere and it's infuriating when I find an Action Sack game I actually really want to play, but I get booted with a "Connection Interrupted" message. It's to the point that I see the loading bar slow to a crawl and I go "yup, I'm getting disconnected." I've seen posts like this go as far back as 3 years ago not only on Waypoint but on Steam as well and not a single thread has resulted in anything helpful. Please fix this, 343.
Good evening,

I don't know if this is the right topic, but I can't launch a game on MCC Steam, it says to me :
"Connection to the server please wait" every time I start a gametype on the menu.

I tried on Xbox One S and everything works fine.

Gamertag : OB3Y TO NITRO

Playlist and/or Game Type
Halo Reach PC SWAT

Thanks for the Help.
CoombzRULZ

Time Stamp
Has happened about 5 times since 12am EST
Playlist and/or game type
MCC Reach Big Team Slayer I think I never loaded in to see what game type I got

How Is this still a problem this thread is Filled with complaints but I dont see a single answer as to how to fix this issue. Im getting leaver queues of up to 10 minutes for games I didn't choose to leave. Why am I being punished for something out of my control that 343 hasn't given an answer to fixing. Get proper customer support or -Yoink- this game and everything else you come out with.
Thank you for actively seeking out and tracking this bug,

I do not have this problem personally, I load in to every match fine. HOWEVER, 9/10 games I play are full of abandoned half-teams. These teams are not fun to be a part of, and not fun to play against. I would rather just wait for a full match.

Do you have any plans for a temporary fix?

I would rather
  • Wait to re-fill the lobby
  • Opt-in to drop in midgame
  • Have the option to "Quit without penalty" to balance out the teams
Thank you for working on this issue
Good evening,

I don't know if this is the right topic, but I can't launch a game on MCC Steam, it says to me :
"Connection to the server please wait" every time I start a gametype on the menu.
Sign out of your profile and sign back in again. You should be able to do that by selecting your name from the roster.
Can't get into any games on PC using gamepass. This is ridiculous, I just got the game and this is worse than launch day of the Xbox MCC for me. I Can't believe this.
stckrboy wrote:
Good evening,

Sign out of your profile and sign back in again. You should be able to do that by selecting your name from the roster.
Thank you. I did that, everything works now.
I cannot load into a single match on Xbox.

Grey Bush 513

Xbox One X

most recently at 3:15pm EST

every match, I get a full scoreboard. Then it goes to scoreboard with everyone grayed out by myself. I get the “Game Over” announcement. Then I am stuck at a loading screen endlessly. Have reinstalled, rebooted, reset modem and router. Nothing fixes it. I can’t play a single multiplayer game.
cant load into MCC, game freezing after about 10 seconds after launch. I can only make it to the main menu then the freeze occurs. Please help
This might be related but for most people including me, on Halo MCC PC reach, whenever someone gets in a multiplayer match (social and ranked), if the map is forgeworld, tempest, ridgeline, timberlands, and typhoon, the player will crash. It will load into the game but then kick them out of game and a notification saying some random stuff saying error dlc/forgeworld blah blah blah mumbo jumbo. Once that happens, the player (at least I) will have to quit the game and restart it from steam just to try to get into a different map on multiplayer.

Its getting really annoying. It happens way too often now.

Is this bug because xbox1 is more ahead in multiplayer stuff than pc? like the maps are for them but pc playlist also has them since future crossplay will be easier if both already have those maps on their playlists.
Or is it just a big bug?
LegendaryMPB
Anyfriend in fact (this is not the first time. it always happening)

Time Stamps
many times in the last 30 minutes so 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM (UTC-05:00) Est (É.-U. et Canada)

Playlist and/or Game Type
MCC halo reach: the 4 first game type. I have it in french: «Assassin + Drapeau et bombe + Contrôle de zone + Guerre de ressources»
GoodGuySteph
Papazonik1762

Timestamp

It's been happening every other game for the past three days.

Playlist

4v4 Slayer

Game
MCC Reach

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but my friend and I have been playing online matchmaking over a LAN connection for the past few days, and every other game it will kick one of us after the loading screen. I haven't seen anyone else post about this but it's starting to get really frustrating. It shouldn't be a problem with our internet because it's pretty fast and stable everywhere else and neither of us lag or have connection issues once we actually get in game.
Ziggv wrote:
cant load into MCC, game freezing after about 10 seconds after launch. I can only make it to the main menu then the freeze occurs. Please help
we are the same,my main account always crashes on pc or console and I only can use my second account to play MCC,I asked my friends to log in my main account on pc or console,the game crashes as soon as they press start in mainmenu
Gamertag
xXz3rQXx

Time
9:20 PM Pacific Standard

Playlists
Halo Reach Auto slayer. Halo Reach Big Team Battle Heavies

Auto Slayer was a southern us server and BTB Heavies was a central US I believe.
Western US is the best server for me.

This is also on PC via Steam.

Before probably around Early February of this year I never got this issue or any like it.
I get so close to loading into a match, it goes past the map loading screen then sends me to a Halo ring, Halo master chief collection loading screen for about 10 minutes then I’m back in the lobby and get booted for idling
Gamertag - djangdillon
2:20pm est
Halo MCC (Steam)

I can play Halo: CE games just fine but whenever I try to play some Reach MP it loads the lobby, does the countdown and when the countdown finishes the screen goes black and just stays black, doesn't load into the game.
Zeerid wrote:
Halo MCC (Steam)

I can play Halo: CE games just fine but whenever I try to play some Reach MP it loads the lobby, does the countdown and when the countdown finishes the screen goes black and just stays black, doesn't load into the game.
Same thing happens to me, about half the time halo reach games just load into a black screen where I can move my cursor but nothing else. I have to Alt+F4 to get out. Been happening for maybe a week or so for me.

Playlists: big team heavies/big team slayer/big team objective
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12