Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Failure to receive BlastCan achievement

OP DragonRiderZach

In Halo 2 Multiplayer in MCC I have destroyed all of the Blast can in multiplayer matchmaking multiple times but have not gotten achevment.
Are you playing on Xbox Live? I was going to check your progress on your profile but it doesn't show any information for MCC.

Two things I would recommend.
  • Check your achievement on your Xbox One and see if it says "Done! Unlocking..."
  • Hard reset your Xbox One console, I've read reports of that helping unlock achievements once the requirements were met.
You may also want to post in this thread.
JB Linken wrote:
Are you playing on Xbox Live? I was going to check your progress on your profile but it doesn't show any information for MCC.

• Check your achievement on your Xbox One and see if it says "Done! Unlocking..."
  • Hard reset your Xbox One console, I've read reports of that helping unlock achievements once the requirements were met.
Interesting I do play online, ever time, and when I look at my waypoint profile it shows all my progress. Most is campaign based but some is online multiplayer
JB Linken wrote:

Interesting I do play online, ever time, and when I look at my waypoint profile it shows all my progress. Most is campaign based but some is online multiplayer
Interesting. I have a friend with as much "Halo tenure" as me. When reviewing his profile it shows the same as yours, nothing (to me). Maybe it's a privacy setting.

Did you check for the "Done! Unlocking..." or Hard resetting your Xbox One?
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Interesting. I have a friend with as much "Halo tenure" as me. When reviewing his profile it shows the same as yours, nothing (to me). Maybe it's a privacy setting.

Checked both it does not say “Done, Unlocking” hard reset did nothing
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:

Checked both it does not say “Done, Unlocking” hard reset did nothing
Okay. Well go ahead and post your error in that thread.

Also try making change to your profile. Maybe pick a new avatar and play a game to force it to send a refresh to the Waypoint servers. Just in case. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Try shooting them in custom games.