Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Fix This Halo 3 Infection Exploit

OP SkullCrush3r114

I like how much this game has changed recently but one thing that has not changed and is really irritating is the exploit in Halo 3 infection where you can stay survivor just by killing yourself. I can get behind some hard to reach places that are actually part of a map, but the people who willingly try to prolong and ruin the games by continuously killing themselves is an exploit since the original I don't understand why is still in the game. So many of my matches are ruined by these people and pretty much all you can do right now is just report these people and hope it goes somewhere. This is just one of the reasons I dont find mp fun to play anymore because these kinds of people are so rampant because of these kinds of exploits in the games, on top of so many people being extremely toxic while doing it.
Yeah it's an extremely big oversight that needs to be fixed. I see a lot of people talking about it around here often.
People who do this are really only hurting themselves since they’re losing points by constantly suiciding
People who do this are really only hurting themselves since they’re losing points by constantly suiciding
Ya they dont even get a point for winning due to it still going by kills
I like how much this game has changed recently but one thing that has not changed and is really irritating is the exploit in Halo 3 infection where you can stay survivor just by killing yourself. I can get behind some hard to reach places that are actually part of a map, but the people who willingly try to prolong and ruin the games by continuously killing themselves is an exploit since the original I don't understand why is still in the game. So many of my matches are ruined by these people and pretty much all you can do right now is just report these people and hope it goes somewhere. This is just one of the reasons I dont find mp fun to play anymore because these kinds of people are so rampant because of these kinds of exploits in the games, on top of so many people being extremely toxic while doing it.
not just that people exploit the maps
If you run into one of these individuals, definitely do not hesitate to report them to support. 343 will punish them for doing this. Hopefully that changes their mind in the future.
not just that people exploit the maps
Some "hard to reach" areas are ok. But damn the top of Guardian just ends the match. We couldn't even jump up to them with 3 players totem polling up together.
Had a game on Blackout the other day, and I couldn’t understand why the Last Man Standing symbol kept vanishing and the reappearing.
I took me a minute, but I realised that they were running to ledges and jumping off the map.
In the round, they ended up with like -15 kills, very annoying as a zombie just running from one side of the map to the other hoping to catch them respawn.
People have been doing that since 2007, eventually you will kill that survivor. Just be patient, but there should be a "x amount of suicides infects you"
I agree 100% OP this needs to be fixed. I'd actually go a step further and make it so if you suicide in Infection you just spectate.
Please don't revive old topics thanks