Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

For people looking for updates!

OP Phanish

@Brav has been updating everyone on Twitter every few hours, they are coming out with another MM patch today as well as a campaign patch. There has been no set time. He said he is working with the team and they will put it out asap. You guys are right the game isn't at its full potential but they are doing what they can to solve the issues. I am sure they didn't expect this to happen either. It will be fixed before we know it. Show a little sympathy. If you guys love the franchise as much as you say you do then stick it out. The game will be amazing as soon as everything is patched. Can't wait to play you all in MM soon!
last one was nearly a day ago.
We payed money for halo chatroom lol until MM and camp gets fixed
Uhm @brav posted an hour ago?
He is replying to individual people, but he hasn't sent out a Tweet to the masses in a day. He is really terrible at his job, doesn't know how to communicate, isn't that important to his job?
You have to look in replies
I mean he is technically posting so everyone can see.. All you have to do is look and see what he is saying to people. There will be an update today that's all their is to it.
Phanish wrote:
I mean he is technically posting so everyone can see.. All you have to do is look and see what he is saying to people. There will be an update today that's all their is to it.
LOL, why wouldn't he just send a Tweet out to everyone?
Phanish wrote:
@Brav has been updating everyone on Twitter every few hours, they are coming out with another MM patch today as well as a campaign patch. There has been no set time. He said he is working with the team and they will put it out asap. You guys are right the game isn't at its full potential but they are doing what they can to solve the issues. I am sure they didn't expect this to happen either. It will be fixed before we know it. Show a little sympathy. If you guys love the franchise as much as you say you do then stick it out. The game will be amazing as soon as everything is patched. Can't wait to play you all in MM soon!
yeah
i
Phanish wrote:

yeah
it will be soooo amazing!!!
i
Phanish wrote:

yeah
it will be soooo amazing
i
Phanish wrote:

yeah

it will be soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phanish wrote:
Uhm @brav posted an hour ago?
yeah