Hello, perhaps someone in here can help me I can't seem to get any answers.

I have halo installed on my computer through the Xbox beta pass on PC, when I hit play it just closes my app and doesn't launch anything. When I searched for the icon for the game it does launch but then crashes immediately. Does anyone have a solution on what the problem might be?
It needs to update (21.7GB) which was irritating because there was really no point in pre-installing. I found I had to restart the client a few times and my PC once to get it to kick in. In your case though because you had the beta I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the gold client if the app doesn't request the update.
It needs to update (21.7GB) which was irritating because there was really no point in pre-installing. I found I had to restart the client a few times and my PC once to get it to kick in. In your case though because you had the beta I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the gold client if the app doesn't request the update.
thanks man, I was thinking that the MCC launcher was used to download the game, however after not loading at all when launching I went here read your comment went to game page and noticed it said update available thanks man
thanks man, I was thinking that the MCC launcher was used to download the game, however after not loading at all when launching I went here read your comment went to game page and noticed it said update available thanks man
No problem. I noticed my game still wouldn't launch from the Xbox Windows launcher after the update. However, the game runs fine if you use the shortcut that was automatically created in your start menu.
No problem. I noticed my game still wouldn't launch from the MCC launcher after the update. However, the game runs fine if you use the shortcut that was automatically created in your start menu.
I found that the game got to the menu but full froze and then upon research that the microsoft store doesn't consider them installed if they aren't updated?
Even the start menu icons were causing it to open the loading box and then do nothing/crash. I don't have the game pass version for pc. the Halo Reach side "updates" a little too quickly. Got it to launch again after signing out and back in.
I still can't get it to work,
I used the Microsoft store the second time around and the game will not run, it just freezes and that's all it does. I've tried re-launching the game multiple times, restarted my computer everything. I have no option to update anywhere the game just wont work.
Hey, i tried to download MCC, spent 2 days trying to download it. And i have restarted my Xbox like 30 times, it's not working. I do not own Xbox game pass, i bought the game when it first came out. I own the old Xbox aswell. Nothing is working. Does anybody know what i can do to fix this?
I downloaded mine through steam and im having a launch issue as well. I click play and then I get this error message.
---------------------------
MCC-Win64-Shipping.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll.
Does anyone know what to do?
USE THE COMPANION APP LUKE!