Hi all i have the digital download of the game when i try to play the halo 2 campain the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard does anyone else have this issue? any one know a fix for it? i have tried reinstalling the game and tried deleteing my saved game progress no luck

thanks
also tried clearing system cache literally nothing is working just wanna do monopolized
i have just tested and it works when offline but when i try playing it when recfonnect to online it goes back to crashing and sending me to dashboard which is a pain cause me and my friend are trying to do monopolized together
I feel like a -Yoink- for posting this without an answer to your problem, but I’m having the same problem too and it’s getting on my last nerve
Apparently a bunch of other people are experiencing the same issue as well with the Halo 2 campaign, and it seems it’s only when trying to play on Legendary that their game freezes then crashes. So I’m assuming 343 is looking into this, and hopefully with their next big title update it will be fixed.
update its still not working when i try and load the campaign up myself but in coop if my friend loads it up it works
update its still not working when i try and load the campaign up myself but in coop if my friend loads it up it works
Possible ways to fix this
1. Hard reset your Xbox
2. Uninstall/reinstall Halo 2 from your MCC
3. Try playing offline
4. Upload your save file to cloud storage and play off that copy

Hope maybe one of those methods is able to help, I understand your frustration. I had this issue with the ODST LASO playlist not long ago :(
If you are having the problem with the H2 legendary campaign, you are not alone.There are many others having the same problem and have seen it on other post. Unfortunately it looks like this won't be fixed anytime soon.
A update (I suspect January because that's when it started for me) that fixes some things for the mcc is what caused this bug for the H2a campaign. So in other words, they have to have a update to fix a bug-in update. =_=
I have also experienced this but it’s on Halo CE I will be doing a mission and my Xbox will just completely crash all other games are fine it’s just CE kinda makes me feel better I’m not the only one experiencing this either it’s really bugging me cause I’m in my halo mcc legendary run and CE is my last game with a bunch of missions
I have some people investigating this and the other campaign co-op crashes recently posted. At this moment in time, we do not have a successful repro and will be spending more time trying to identify the root cause.
I have some people investigating this and the other campaign co-op crashes recently posted. At this moment in time, we do not have a successful repro and will be spending more time trying to identify the root cause.
Thank you guys!
Hi all i have the digital download of the game when i try to play the halo 2 campain the game crashes and sends me back to the dashboard does anyone else have this issue? any one know a fix for it? i have tried reinstalling the game and tried deleteing my saved game progress no luck

thanks
Have you tried removing your profile from your Xbox and adding it back?

thanks
I had the same problem and I had solved by canceling the game saves, both local and in the cloud, probably corrupt during the creation phase. Then, before restarting the game, I created a wifi network with the hotspot of my iphone, I connected the xbox to the iphone, I launched the mcc and I started Halo2 using the hotspot to perform with it the first save of the game . At that point I got out of the game, I closed it, I turned off the hotspot and reconnected the xbox to my home wifi and I relaunched the game.
Resolved.

I hope it can help!
Ok so uninstalling and reinstalling halo 2 individually fixes it
Good!
Nothing has worked for me. Legendary halo 2 campaign is still crashing as soon as I try to load a mission. I’ve tried deleting the local saves, re downloaded the entire MCC and even halo 2 individually and nothing has fixed it. I just really want to try to get monopolized to pop for me :( been trying to get it to work for 2 years now
Promaszon wrote:
Ok so uninstalling and reinstalling halo 2 individually fixes it
That won’t work, I’ve been suffering a similar issue and none of the usual methods work. Resetting the console won’t work and neither will Deleting the game and then redownloading it. This isn’t issue we can fix on our side of things, this most likely has something to do with the server, so all we can do is file a complaint and wait for a patch.
I see this is somewhat of a common issue. It isn’t just with the legendary campaign either. I have been also having this issue and it is nice to see I’m not alone.

Edit* uninstalling and reinstalling halo2 worked for me.