Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Halo 2 MONOPOLIZED ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING!!!

OP GHUNTERthaFIRST

For years I been beating Halo 2 under 3 hours it was my last achievement in the mcc which I completed halo 2 under 3 hours a month after my goat roaped achievement which was 8/29/2015!!! For some crazy reason my halo 2 DOES NOT RECORD!!! WHAT SO EVER! 343i please help! IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST 4 years I ran through halo 2 to the point I can tell you all the poloygons i pass through! HELP ME! THANKS!
Even after all the updates and being a insider... it still doesnt work :(
According to your profile OP, Gravemind and High Charity Solo Legendary haven't registered. I can see them registered Co-op, but not solo. If you can get them to register that may help to trigger the unlock
stckrboy wrote:
According to your profile OP, Gravemind and High Charity Solo Legendary haven't registered. I can see them registered Co-op, but not solo. If you can get them to register that may help to trigger the unlock
Hey stckrboy, i been doing every mission over and over again trust me and for some odd reason my times do not count. NO MATTER WHAT I DO.. I tried diffrent xboxs, now i am on the X and still nothing. I really been pushed back in a hole with this. I am not BSING you or anyone in that matter. I am stuck. Please Help :( I just want my final achievement to pop :(. I been redoing it for years... BTW - MY LASO RUNS DID NOT RECORD BUT I STILL ENDED UP GETTING MY LASO MASTER ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL THE HALOS COMPLETED. So it cant be that..
According to Waypoint my time is 2:54:51, no cheevo. Is it still bugged from the Jan update?
HeroicASF wrote:
According to Waypoint my time is 2:54:51, no cheevo. Is it still bugged from the Jan update?
Excatly, my point. My fastest time after redoing it over and over is 2:47:36. However my laso (1,2,3,4) runs and beat under 3 hours for halo 1,3,4 didn’t register and it completed.. PLEASE 343 PRESS THE BUTTON AND UNLOCK. What i truly earned.
HeroicASF wrote:
Excatly, my point. My fastest time after redoing it over and over is 2:47:36. However my laso (1,2,3,4) runs and beat under 3 hours for halo 1,3,4 didn’t register and it completed.. PLEASE 343 PRESS THE BUTTON AND UNLOCK. What i truly earned.
I just deleted my account from Xbox, fully powered down and restarted, signed back in and it popped.
HeroicASF wrote:
HeroicASF wrote:
I just deleted my account from Xbox, fully powered down and restarted, signed back in and it popped.
I just tried that and NOTHING... UGH HELP!
When did you last play through the campaign? Specifically, online?
My last play through was roughly after the halo insider update came to public release on the retail of mcc. So sometime in 2018.
My last play through was roughly after the halo insider update came to public release on the retail of mcc. So sometime in 2018.
Okay well, we're a good chunk of the way through 2019.

Sounds like you might have to give it another go. Especially considering we believe we resolved the issues surrounding those achievements last month.

Sounds like you might have to give it another go.
Why, i been through this. My times don’t register and how is it that i got all those achievements without it even registering with your end. I am sorry snickerdoodle I respect all the hard work you do in the game, but i just feel like i am betrayed. I am really not trying to be a jerk about this. I spent 4 years of my life and finally going public with my out cry..
Why, i been through this. My times don’t register and how is it that i got all those achievements without it even registering with your end. I am sorry snickerdoodle I respect all the hard work you do in the game, but i just feel like i am betrayed. I am really not trying to be a jerk about this. I spent 4 years of my life and finally going public with my out cry..
You asked for support and I'm attempting to give it but you're refusing to meet us halfway.

I know it sucks to have to replay it but you just said you haven't since 2018. There was an issue we knew about. We fixed it but it's not retroactive because we're unable to go through everyone manually to check so you'll have to replay it to unlock your achievement.
You asked for support and I'm attempting to give it but you're refusing to meet us halfway.

I know it sucks to have to replay it but you just said you haven't since 2018. There was an issue we knew about. We fixed it but it's not retroactive because we're unable to go through everyone manually to check so you'll have to replay it to unlock your achievement.
No problem, ill meet you halfway. Ill re-do this again but if it doesn’t work, i promise you will hear back from me :) but if it does then well damn! Either way you will be notified, i am off to the races!

No problem, ill meet you halfway. Ill re-do this again but if it doesn’t work, i promise you will hear back from me :) but if it does then well damn! Either way you will be notified, i am off to the races!
One big thing to remember about the under 3 hour achievemnts: if you haven't completed the level solo at all (time doesn't even matter) it doesn't seem to unlock the achievement.

As this:
stckrboy wrote:
Play gravemind and high charity solo, doesn't matter about the time but I'd say minimum normal difficulty and no 0.00x multiplier skulls on. That should sort the issue based on my experience and those of people on TrueAchievements
I can confirm I did all missions for Halo 2 already on solo and this week on co-op. I just got today the Monopolized achievement. After I redid Great Journey once again, I got under 3 hours for the whole campaign, restarted MCC and the achievement popped after 30 seconds into the MCC.
Not getting mine to unlock as well. I'm just under 3 hours and the times have registered here on Waypoint. I've tried restarting my console, power cycling it, signing in and out, replaying a mission but nothing yet. This achievement was pure hell to do, hope I don't have to redo this. Not sure what to do. Really want to be done with H2 campaign, it's probably my favorite multiplayer game but MAN, legendary campaign and it's RNG is tilting lol.

EDIT
I just went through random missions trying to better my time. I think I had the save and quit bug. After re trying delta halo the achievement popped and I did save and quit on that mission. THANK GOD that's over 🙏