Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Halo 2 Multiplayer Scoreboard ingame gone

OP DISCO D1SC0

Hi since the May update (which installed today on my XBOX One X, the Scoreboard doesn‘t show in MCC H2 multiplayer when I press the small left button on the controller. Sometimes it still works but most of the times it doesn‘t. Also I have now many games where I throw frags, but can‘t se them flying away, very wierd. Any ideas how to fix this? Thx R.
Please fix this 343! Both myself and my 2v2 buddy couldn't view the scoreboard to check our in-game progress. Halo 2 Classic is the only game affected by this btw.
Turn off HDR..... solved the problem
Same issue here. Can confirm turning off HDR fixed it for me as well.
I appreciate the temporary fix suggestions but it is just that, a temporary fix. Many people have HDR tv's and we shouldn't have to sacrifice an important graphics feature in order to simply check in-game progress. Again, please fix this 343!
Accidental double post. Mods, please delete.
Has there been any update as to why this continues to happen or when/if there will be a fix? I've seen nothing in the MCC development updates.
Kayen wrote:
Has there been any update as to why this continues to happen or when/if there will be a fix? I've seen nothing in the MCC development updates.
Every time there’s an update I turn HDR back on to check if it’s fixed and no dice. I can’t believe its been this long...
Have they acknowledged this?
Still an issue as of September. Hopefully 343 is aware of this and will fix it soon.
I have no idea if they have acknowledged this issue, but I did send a ticket on the Halo support site. I linked them to this thread, so hopefully that will help them with fixing this problem.
Kayen wrote:
I appreciate the temporary fix suggestions but it is just that, a temporary fix. Many people have HDR tv's and we shouldn't have to sacrifice an important graphics feature in order to simply check in-game progress. Again, please fix this 343!
I agree, it has been there for so long you would think it could be fixed by now
It's unbelievably annoying. The only the viewable as a rudimentary reference point are the bars at the bottom right showing the distance between yourself and leader/or 2nd place if your in the lead. It's only vaguely useful as you're unable to see who is in the lead/or 2nd place, nor are you able to check the scoreboard to see what the other players scores are and/or who recently died. I'd rather not have to take time between matches when playing multiple playlists just to have to skip away to xbox's settings menu and turn off HDR. SQUASH THIS BUG PLEASE, 343i!!