Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Halo 2 The orcale crashes Coop

OP Mad123man

Hey!
I am having a issue with Halo 2 The Oracle Online CO-OP.

We have tried this maybe 6 times now and it crashes on the cut scene where the heretic is behind the shield.We tried switching host and playing in old graphics.

This is on Legendary with Grunt birthday party and Iron skull on.Hope someone can help.

Cheers.
  • MCC HALO GAME: HALO 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:I am having a issue with Halo 2 The Oracle Online CO-OP. We have tried this maybe 6 times now and it crashes on the cut scene where the heretic is behind the shield.We tried switching host and playing in old graphics.This is on Legendary with Grunt birthday party and Iron skull on.
  • REPRO STEPS: Happens all the time
Little update.

We manage to pass it without crashing by spamming the "A" button to skip the cut scene and that worked.

Cheers!
Hey there,

I see that you did post a thread :). Be sure to let the devs know in their MCC campaign feedback thread from July 2019; in case they miss this one.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-campaign-feedback---july-2019/a5521c1a-5f28-4a62-81cf-50dcbaa8f833/posts

Edit: Good work with the fix, we didn't try the mashing method when we encountered that problem :).
Quick update: Still crashing and now it also crashes during the last cut scene. Super annoying when you have to do the complete mission again since resume doesn't work :(.
Quick update: Still crashing and now it also crashes during the last cut scene. Super annoying when you have to do the complete mission again since resume doesn't work :(.
Hey did you manage to fix it?

The last cut scene wasn't an issue for us thankfuly but in Halo 3 we got some issues we just spammed A again.
Mad123man wrote:
Hey did you manage to fix it?

The last cut scene wasn't an issue for us thankfuly but in Halo 3 we got some issues we just spammed A again.
We fixed it by both mashing A.

Funny thing: We tried coop again yesterday and it crashed without a cutscene triggering it. I think this crash was server related though, since Reach dropped ;).

Maybe the big update fixed this. Have to try again when the servers are working.

Someone should open a ticket here:
https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us