[Locked] HALO 4 MCC - CAMPAIGN LOADING FREEZE ON FORERUNNER

OP GiangiXS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Hi, i've saved my campaign progress on level 'Forerunner' then exit the game, now, when I resume the campaign the load stuck on the progress bar and automatically exit the game; i've tried to restart XBONE but this not solved the problem.
The same problem is happening to me. In the halo 4 campaign. The game freeze in the progress bar, is began doing a weird sound and then exit the game. THIS IS CRAP 343 INDUSTRIES
Similar problem on both Shutdown and Composer -- game freezes and either crashes out to main Xbox home screen, or just plays one note of music indefinitely
I have the exact same issue with Halo 4, Mission 8: Composer. After reaching the first checkpoint, I saved and quit the game. I came back a few hours later and attempted to resume the campaign. It opens the loading screen, plays the music and the loading bar starts to fill. At about 80% full, the loading bar seems to jump immediately to approximately 90%, the music immediately freezes and continuously plays whatever note was playing at the time the game locked up. After approximately 10 seconds, the entire Halo: The Master Chief Collection game crashes and returns to the Xbox One home screen. Restarting the game has the same effect. Restarting the console and the game has the same effect. Unplugging the console, letting it sit for several minutes, plugging it back in, booting the console and testing the game has the same effect. Beyond completely reloading the game and patches, not sure what else I can test. Hope this helps.
Just had this happen to me on Mission 7, warm boot, cold boot - no joy. Also can't seem to find any matches today. Don't want to lose my playlist spot so no Halo for me today.
Happens to me on Requiem on LASO -.-
The checkpoint is at the tunnel after the bridge. I don't want to start again, some areas were damn difficult to pull and took a long time. It's so damn annoying, because you can't just load up the beginning of the level, you have to start the WHOLE PLAYLIST again. If something like this would happen at 'Midnight' (or at the end of the Master Chief Saga playlist), I would throw my Xbone out of the window.

Had that problem earlier in another level which I had to start again.

No Halo today either. I could start again with 'Dawn', but I don't want to get -Yoinked!- later on the game and have to start over AGAIN. That's the stupid part of including playlist achievements in the game - they are totally broken since the launch.
  • Have the same issue with the level reclaimer it just freezes on the loading screen and does a weird noise and automatically exits the game.
Happens to me on Shutdown in Halo 4.
I have been having the same issue with only the Halo 4 campaign. Previously I had an issue where it would load then say "error untracked build. Can't upload" in the upper left corner. Why is 343 not addressing either or there issues? It's been a while since release, I would expect these to be worked out.
I've got this issue too! Trying resume my halo 4 campaign and it just freezes up and kicks me to the xbox home screen. Really frustrating!
I'm having the same issue on Halo 4 - Composer. The game freezes and kicks me out to the home screen.
Bumping this. It's a day one issue. The next update mentions "stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer." Let's see if that will fix it.
SAME PROBLEM UNTRACKED BUILD ON RECLAIMER .. OR CLOSES AND TAKES ME HOME .. REALLY TURNED ME OFF HAVENT FINISHED CAMPAIGN OR EVEN WANTED TO TRY THE OTHERS -BUMP-
The newest update didn't fix it. Just tried to resume at a checkpoint on Infinity. The load progress bar goes till the end and then it crashes and kicks me back to the home screen.
Happened to me on Midnight... Is there no response from 343. I've been loving the campaign at least. This is crap.. They should just give us a credit because they gave a crap product. Don't get me started on the multiplayer!!! 343, get off your duff & make this right!!
GiangiXS wrote:
Hi, i've saved my campaign progress on level 'Forerunner' then exit the game, now, when I resume the campaign the load stuck on the progress bar and automatically exit the game; i've tried to restart XBONE but this not solved the problem.
The very same thing started happening to me yesterday...warm and cold boots...zay do nahsing...c'mon mannnnnnn
Have exactly the same thing happening on Co-Op Halo 2 on:

-Metropolis, each time right after you destroy the scarab
-Regret, the moment you exit the last gondola and start 'the boss fight'

Insanely annoying and freakin ruining the fun
Mi
Happened to me on Midnight... Is there no response from 343. I've been loving the campaign at least. This is crap.. They should just give us a credit because they gave a crap product. Don't get me started on the multiplayer!!! 343, get off your duff & make this right!!
Same here
Hello 343 industries. I have the same issue.
UP Johnny wrote:
Happens to me on Requiem on LASO -.-
The checkpoint is at the tunnel after the bridge. I don't want to start again, some areas were damn difficult to pull and took a long time. It's so damn annoying, because you can't just load up the beginning of the level, you have to start the WHOLE PLAYLIST again. If something like this would happen at 'Midnight' (or at the end of the Master Chief Saga playlist), I would throw my Xbone out of the window.

Had that problem earlier in another level which I had to start again.

No Halo today either. I could start again with 'Dawn', but I don't want to get -Yoinked!- later on the game and have to start over AGAIN. That's the stupid part of including playlist achievements in the game - they are totally broken since the launch.
Wow really... what you just said has now happened to me. I'm at the very end of composer on laso and now it crashes on the loading screen. This is beyond infuriating. This needs to be fixed now 343i.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7