2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
This problem is the reason I've never completed the master chief saga or the halo 4 legendary playlist. Both times, frozen on shutdown. I'm mad, but it's kinda funny
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried starting the level or playlist in Co-op mode? This automatically resets the mission you are on without deleting your playlist progress. ;)
Game reboot while loading my save at a late checkpoint on the level Midnight in Halo 4... near the end; really close... really annoying, and hardly believable.
Ffs, why is this still an issue? It's almost been a year and still this bug is here. How are we supposed to see the story of Master Chief if we can't play the damn campaign?

I, too, am having this issue in "Forerunner".
Cizlin wrote:
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried starting the level or playlist in Co-op mode? This automatically resets the mission you are on without deleting your playlist progress. ;)
Dear god, thank you so much! This fixed it for me
Cizlin wrote:
Dear god, thank you so much! This fixed it for me
I'm happy to help in any way! Glad to hear that this resolved your issue! I'll keep it handy for future use. ;)
Well, just happened to me on H4 Requiem, pretty close to the end. At least I'm not on a playlist so I guess I can just restart the mission.

Got to say, I am surprised this is an issue, almost one year down the line.
egoOWEN wrote:
Well, just happened to me on H4 Requiem, pretty close to the end. At least I'm not on a playlist so I guess I can just restart the mission.

Got to say, I am surprised this is an issue, almost one year down the line.
Just happened to me on H4 Requiem too, for the second time on Legendary near the end. Probably never going to do that again so I guess I won't be beating it on Legendary.
Just ran into this issue on Forerunner myself. Had no problems resuming it previously, but now it seems like I'll have to restart. Disappointing to see it hasn't been fixed when people have been having problems for so long now...
Ditto. I'm not able to resume my campaign from the middle of mission 6, Reclaimed. That's not the first bug I've run across in this campaign, though it's the worst. The audio often cuts out after pausing the game. The only way I've found to get it back is to quit and reload. I'm going to be hesitant to do that now that I know it might not actually load. It's not surprising Halo 4 has the buggiest campaign on here; it's the only Halo game in the collection solely developed by 343. Ha!
Cizlin wrote:
How do you start co-op to get to the point that you describe?
Cizlin wrote:
How do you start co-op to get to the point that you describe?
Just saw this now, sorry it took so long for me to reply. To do that, you'll just need to have a second player in your lobby with you. You have to be party leader, as the playlists use the leader's save points. Then, select "Resume" on the playlist screen and it should take you to the beginning of the mission that's bugged for you. You'll have to complete it in co-op as well, but once you've done that, you should be good to go. ;)
Cizlin wrote:
thanks, that fixed it! Now i can finish the last few levels on the MC playlist!
Jdobem wrote:
Cizlin wrote:
thanks, that fixed it! Now i can finish the last few levels on the MC playlist!
Really glad to hear! Have fun! ;)
The same problem is happening to me. In the halo 4 campaign. The game freeze in the progress bar, is began doing a weird sound and then exit the game. THIS IS CRAP 343 INDUSTRIES
same here i think beat the level already but for some reason it load my last last checkpoint in level 6 with the big tank truck. and freezes and cuts out
Game reboot while loading my save at a late checkpoint on the level Midnight in Halo 4... near the end; really close... really annoying, and hardly believable.
i love the game but doing all of this by myself on legendary so close to finishing. only to have it freeze is soul crushing
Also the level were you have to follow guilty spark and the flood are everywhere. yeah made it to the final door on legendary and it glitched and wont open no matter how many times i restart.
also odst final mission beatin it. but doesn't say i did in the records
this problem still exists.
mine crashes on resuming a saved game.
Having the same issue :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...