Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Halo CEA PC Co-Op CONNECTION INTERRUPTED

OP YuseSale

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to be honest. It's been another month and still radio silence.
Had the same issue but my solution might be more unique. I was running the game on a laptop and had it loaded onto an external drive. The issue was I think the load time was too long and it would time me out. Unsure if everyone is having the same setup issue.
My friend and I are having the same issue right now. We played reach all the way through no problem and then immediately witched to halo CE and it failed to connect. Halo 3 loaded up just fine though.
Still can't play Halo CE co-op online with a friend. "Connection Interrupted" for one of us before the loading screen finishes.
We've tried everything with Teredo. Messed with every framerate setting possible. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing.
What the heck is wrong with Halo CE on the steam version? Please fix this.
I don't know whether or not this would help but, me and my friend 1st launch Halo CE with the desired difficulty in solo. Right after the cutscene ends, wait a while and then exit the game, going back to the lobby. We then join each other, launch Halo CE on the desired difficulty, which in this case was legendary, and everything was working fine. Though we could not activate any skull with this method. Our take on this is the game needs something like an existing cache for the Halo CE campaign in order for the co-op to be able to run.
Having same issue launching the mission "Halo" in CE. We were able to play through Reach with no issues and are able to launch the next mission no problem but trying to start Halo fails every time. Tried a couple of these suggestions already. Will try more later. But it does seem like the other person's game loads faster then times her out while I'm still loading. I don't understand how this hasn't even been addressed by 343 yet. Very disappointing...
I was having the same error but it was through normal matchmaking for Halo: Reach. I tried the basic troubleshooting steps and check my error logs in Windows 10 to see what the issue was.

The error:
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

The solution:
https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-the-application-specific-permission-settings-do-not-grant-local-activation-permission-for-the-com-server-application-error/

I just did this a few minutes ago and haven't had any issues yet.

Edit:
This stopped working after a few matches, going to try more fixes.
Edit 2:
Under "Xbox networking" in the Windows 10 settings, you can find your current NAT Type. Mine floats between "Moderate" and "Teredo is unable to qualify". When it's moderate everything works fine and when it's unavailable I can't connect. To fix this I just need to press "Fix it" and wait for it to be fixed, then I get a few more games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3