Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Halo MCC Insider avalible but no install option

OP Solid Sleety

I signed up for halo mcc insider, i got an email confirming this and i joined through the xbox insider app, everything is verified and on the store page for Halo: MCC Insider, it says you own this game, there is an option to install it but the install option is completely grayed out, and i cannot install it, it is not in ready to install, in my games section, or in my apps, and searching it on xbox store does not bring up anything, i am also in one of the available country's for it, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated, thanks much
to make things more clear i can access Halo: MCC Insider only from the xbox insider app and not by searching for it on the xbox/microsoft store
it says i am a member but when i go into xbox insider nothing shows up. My name is sneekyterror.
it says i am a member but when i go into xbox insider nothing shows up. My name is sneekyterror.
i guess I am not getting the update!
Same deal with me bro, greyed our 😵
Please see this topic if you can't install due to the button being greyed out:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-flight-3-phase-2---build-not-showing-up/30ef6a5a-588d-467c-8554-3ca1b056e95e/posts

If you only joined the program a few days ago, you may need to wait until Monday to be accepted