Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Halo MCC missing content glitch

OP Giant Moist

Ive downloaded the collection twice and every time i go to play either the campaign or multiplayer it says missing content and when I look at the custom installation menu it says everything is installed, even odst even though i dont own it
Ive downloaded the collection twice and every time i go to play either the campaign or multiplayer it says missing content and when I look at the custom installation menu it says everything is installed, even odst even though i dont own it
I have the same issue. Ive delete the game. Install from zero. One game at a time and it keeps appearing the same error.
Uninstall the game, hard-reset your console (hold power button for 10 seconds), then try re-installing the game. Not sure if you're using the "intelligent delivery" option to install specific components, but if you are it might be the cause of the issue. Just let the game install from the XBox dashboard and don't start it up until the game is 100% installed. I believe you can uninstall unwanted content afterwards.