I've first noticed this problem about last week on Friday. Well what happened was as the start up screen for Halo MCC you see YapYap from the current update but it wont go anywhere after seeing it im talking about the start-up screen where you then should see the Microsoft logo and then the [press start] menu. My game wont start up or load anywhere just sit there i tried waiting it out but nothing happens. I then decided to delete the game and re download it. After doing so it seemed to get better but now the game starts but after navigating to get a game started it crashes my game. Stuttering audio and the game wont respond. Only after a few minutes will it come back but only to happen again. I've had this problem for a few days now and now im lost and don't know what to do. Playing multiplayer and single player it doesn't matter the same thing always happens.
Is it only Master Chief Collection or does this manifest in other games/the dashboard? Also, how full is the storage on your console?
I have 4TB with 3TB left of room. Sadly its only happening on Halo MCC. Im gonna redownload the game and try it again.
I have 4TB with 3TB left of room. Sadly its only happening on Halo MCC. Im gonna redownload the game and try it again.
Right it worked for me thnx👊
Same problem here too, haven't redownloaded yet as the game is huge
Just tried clearing the reserved space and didn't help, guess the next step is to delete and redownload the game.