Skip to main content
I've been trying to play the ODST add on in the MCC. But the game won't load up. The xbox is not frozen because I can still access my dashboard. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled- nothing yet. Is this another bug for another rushed product?
I've had the exact same issue! Even uninstalled the whole master chief collection and it still won't work.
Same here. ODST doesn't show in Installed games but i dont know if it's suppose to. Only MCC. Try to install again but says code has already been redeemed.
I've been trying to play the ODST add on in the MCC. But the game won't load up. The xbox is not frozen because I can still access my dashboard. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled- nothing yet. Is this another bug for another rushed product?
Not missing much, the game runs like -Yoink-. The frame rate is almost exactly the same as on 360. Don't waste your time/bandwidth downloading it....
I think I might be having the same issue I bought and downloaded the ODST content played through the campaign once then went to do spartan ops solo legendary then when I try to go back and play it again it go's to the map loading screen but just stay's there circle in the corner in moving but the progress bar never loads up i cannot play any odst content at all :( hope it get's fixed soon tried a full uninstall and reinstall of all MCC content but it did not fix it at all....
I downloaded ODST also. Says it is installed. Shows up on campaigns. I select it and the load screen comes up with the drop pods and carrier in the back ground with the loading bar at the bottom, but it never loads. Tried multiple times. After about ten minutes of zero activity I punt. When I get to that point, I can't back out.
Ditto. I did the full uninstall/re-install. Halo: MCC and ODST, both. Didn't help. Odd thing is I was playing it a few days ago. I completed the campaign in co-op. Now when I try to enter single player or co-op, I just get stuck. Something's changed.
SAME thing. Played a few levels solo.

Now stuck on the loading screen forever no matter which level i choose.

Dont remember seeing an update come through but who knows. Something is definitely broken.
@Xboxsupport suggested cycling the power on your Xbox One. I expect that's more than just powering it off and turning it on again (because I've done that several times over the last few days). Try holding down the Xbox button on the console. I'll give it a try when I get home later today. I can't imagine that will help, but you never know.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/power-cycle-console
Also having this problem, power cycling doesn't fix it either
Finally got it working. Here's all the steps...

- Uninstall Halo: MCC
- Shutdown (press and hold Xbox button on console)
- Power-up
- Install Halo: MCC from disc (didn't bother logging in to Live first)
- Immediately told I needed the big (3.2 Gb?) update for MCC
- Proceed with update
(Several hours later, install and updates are complete and console has powered off due to inactivity)
- Power-up
- Login to Live
- Run Halo: MCC
- Select ODST
- Not installed. Do I want to go to the Store to get it? Proceed
- Install ODST
(Several hours later, install and updates are complete and console has powered off due to inactivity)
- Power-up
- Login to Live
- Select ODST
(hold your breath)

It works!
Mop XONE wrote:
Finally got it working. Here's all the steps...

- Uninstall Halo: MCC
- Shutdown (press and hold Xbox button on console)
- Power-up
- Install Halo: MCC from disc (didn't bother logging in to Live first)
- Immediately told I needed the big (3.2 Gb?) update for MCC
- Proceed with update
- Power-up
- Login to Live
- Select ODST
- Not installed. Do I want to go to the Store to get it? Proceed
- Install ODST
- Power-up
- Login to Live
- Select ODST
(hold your breath)

It works!
Seems like quite a tedious process.
Please don't revive old topics tanks