Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Completed the halo reach campaign in 178 minutes which works out at 2 hours & 58 minutes achievement didn’t unlock, do you think shaving some more time off will make it pop?
TMB027 wrote:
Completed the halo reach campaign in 178 minutes which works out at 2 hours & 58 minutes achievement didn’t unlock, do you think shaving some more time off will make it pop?
Normally loading up and campaign mission and running through it again does the trick.
Probably wouldn’t hurt to shave off a few more minutes. When I first did it, the achievement didn’t pop until I booted up the game the next day.
TMB027 wrote:
Just load up any mission...should auto-unlock when loaded to fix it. Had similar problem.
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
Just load up any mission...should auto-unlock when loaded to fix it. Had similar problem.
Do you know if these times on waypoint are accurate cause I re done a mission yesterday did it in 14 mins on here it says 12 mins
Anyone fancy helping knock some times off. Need to make up 30mins to get under 3 hours. Mic broke which is a problem but will still be able to hear in party
Add me will be on later
TMB027 wrote:
Add me will be on later
Any chance I could join in? I’ve been learning how to speedrun reach because most of my friends don’t play halo anymore.
Yeah sounds good. I have a friend who will help too so there will be 4 of us
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
Do you know if these times on waypoint are accurate cause I re done a mission yesterday did it in 14 mins on here it says 12 mins
The times on Waypoint are what have actually been recorded toward the achievement. It shows your best time on each mission. It even if you've recently done a mission in 14 minutes, it would still say 12 here if you previously did it in 12 minutes. So, when in doubt, trust what shows up on Waypoint.

EDIT: I hate to be the barer of bad news. But, I just added up your best times for Halo Reach on your Waypoint service record and you're at 180 minutes and 51 seconds. So, you need to shave off almost a minute.
Willko wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
The times on Waypoint are what have actually been recorded toward the achievement. It shows your best time on each mission. It even if you've recently done a mission in 14 minutes, it would still say 12 here if you previously did it in 12 minutes. So, when in doubt, trust what shows up on Waypoint.

EDIT: I hate to be the barer of bad news. But, I just added up your best times for Halo Reach on your Waypoint service record and you're at 180 minutes and 51 seconds. So, you need to shave off almost a minute.
Thank you mate 😊 must have added it up wrong 😅
I need to knock off 30 mins. LNoS took way too long. Should be okay with a few of us. Seems strange but mcc version seems harder than og reach. I used to breeze through og reach laso with no problems. Could just be out of practise though
TMB027 wrote:
Willko wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:

I looked at your time and i would actually suggest tip of the spear to knock off a minute. Obviously others you could, but tots just is one of those levels imo that may juat be less stressful compared to package, PoA, exodus, etc., its short enough, and could easily get down a minute or more compared to the later ones
TMB027 wrote:
Willko wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:

I looked at your time and i would actually suggest tip of the spear to knock off a minute. Obviously others you could, but tots just is one of those levels imo that may juat be less stressful compared to package, PoA, exodus, etc., its short enough, and could easily get down a minute or more compared to the later ones
Yeah I will try that one, all of them times are actually me doing my par score runs (co-op), re done nightfall & WC still got the score though, so fully using all skips should help
Add me gt: fluffyr00
I still don't know how you guys shave off so much time. Do you guys use Speedrunning guides?
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
Hard to say. I think waypoint stats are usually ok for Reach but there's no way to still if the times are for which difficulties. It's better to check the in-game leaderboard since the website system is not very well designed, has a habit of giving wrong info sometimes.
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Add me gt: fluffyr00
Done
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
Hard to say. I think waypoint stats are usually ok for Reach but there's no way to still if the times are for which difficulties. It's better to check the in-game leaderboard since the website system is not very well designed, has a habit of giving wrong info sometimes.
The website shows your best stats for the hardest difficulty you've completed.
Willko wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
TMB027 wrote:
The website shows your best stats for the hardest difficulty you've completed.
Not sure what you're looking at.
All I see fastest time overall per level, not per difficulty.
On the same page there is only drop down menu's for picking which Halo game and choosing between 'single player' or 'co-op' on the site so unless I've missed something there is nothing to separate difficulty and if there is a 'difficulty timer' somewhere then I blame the site since it just means it's not well designed, is confusing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2