Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

HELIOSKRILL ARMOR not unlocked

OP AndrewL808

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have beaten all the campains on legendary and even haev the achievment legend but for some reason the armor is not unlocked for my spartan. Is anybody else havinng this problem?
Are you checking your Halo MCC Spartan or are you checking your Halo 5 Spartan?
Helioskrill is only for Halo 5 - there are some issues with it at the moment I have noticed, a few users seeing it disappear on them. The Waypoint team are still rolling out some updates for the site at the moment, but it should hopefully be resolved by next week :)
Same problem for me. Hopefully its fixed soon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
You're not alone. I just completed all campaigns on Legendary via MCC and my Helioskrill hasn't unlocked on Halo 5. It's frustrating
Im in the same situation. Has any progress been made?
i putted 145 hours in this and still didn't get the armor, im really tired now... im gonna go to sleep and hope it get fixed soon.
PridyWolf wrote:
i putted 145 hours in this and still didn't get the armor, im really tired now... im gonna go to sleep and hope it get fixed soon.
That's a lot of hrs bro....I still got halo 3 to complete and last 4 for halo 2.
I also don't have the armour. (Yes, in Halo 5, not MCC)

I've recieved no support from Microsoft on Twitter or Live Chat, and no response on the forums here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/missing-helioskrill-armour/0992092d-dbf7-4e47-975f-9162c4fdbe76/posts?page=1#post7

Can anyone help?
is this still a problem i have just got the legend achievement and do not have the armour, is this still an ongoing problem?
Same problem here.
So anyone that is still having trouble with this i spoke to xbox support they looked at my profile and verified that i had the legend achievement and told me to post in the halo 5 guardian forum and say that you have the achievement and have spoken to xbox support and you will get a reply within 24 hours.

They didnt reply but when i got home i had all the armour ready to go!

Link to the right forum is

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics

Just a warning though i dont know whether it was speaking to support or posting on the forum that got the ball rolling so if posting on the forum yields no results then go to xbox and chat to someone live and tell them.

Hope this helps everyone as i know how frustrating this situation is
i got helioskrill but under my unlocks helmet and armor are not unlocked, same to nightfall amor and mark VI
I beat halo mcc and didn't get the armor plz help
This is bull@%$& i did all of the *%^$ing campaigns on legendary and did not get crap.

EDIT
I got it a day later
Still nothing for me got the achievement but no cigar
4 months of trying to fix the unlock bug, talked to Xbox support they can't do anything .
If they are saying they cannot do anything then you are speaking to the wrong people,

I spoke to someone live on the web here (click on the link), I told them that I have got the "Legend" achievement and I have been waiting 48 hours for the armour to appear with no luck. They then checked my account saw that I had the achievement and they said they had sorted it and sure enough when I got home it was there.

Try speaking to someone live and just tell them the above and they should be able to help, they did with me not sure why they couldnt do it with anyone else?

Hope this works for you,

Blaze

EDIT: Make sure you are logged into your xbox.com account when you start the chat
I didnt get the achievement for the first one but I completed it on Legendary, what do I do? Do I need to replay it ...please tell me no :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2