Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

HELIOSKRILL ARMOR not unlocked

OP AndrewL808

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I need help.ive done all campaigns on legendary but only unlocked the achievements for halo c.e and halo 3 and I still don't have helioskrill
I didnt get the achievement for the first one but I completed it on Legendary, what do I do? Do I need to replay it ...please tell me no :/
I haven't got halo 2 and halo 4 achievements for beating them on legendary and still have no helioskrill
I didnt get the achievement for the first one but I completed it on Legendary, what do I do? Do I need to replay it ...please tell me no :/
I haven't got halo 2 and halo 4 achievements for beating them on legendary and still have no helioskrill
Please do not bring back old threads, Thanks
I Hope this gets fixed.
Hello my armor it's not ulocked and I finish te all campaigns on legendary:(
please help meeeeee
i want mi helioskrill
gt SniffiestMite54
I've been waiting years for this to unlock after spending a weeks time achieving it. But they still won't seem to fix a flop of a game, a collection of bugs.
AndrewL808 wrote:
I have beaten all the campains on legendary and even haev the achievment legend but for some reason the armor is not unlocked for my spartan. Is anybody else havinng this problem?
I have beaten EVERY mission as well, SOLO but it says I haven't beat Requiem on HALO 4...when I have... three times today alone.....yet no Legend achievement. Look at my service record. It says that's the only mission I'm missing. And all I want is Helioskrill. I uninstalled MCC and am currently reinstalling is but I'm using my colleges Wi-Fi and it won't finish downloading till probably tomorrow.... I hate slow Wi-Fi that everyone uses.
AndrewL808 wrote:
I have beaten all the campains on legendary and even haev the achievment legend but for some reason the armor is not unlocked for my spartan. Is anybody else havinng this problem?
I have beaten EVERY mission as well, SOLO but it says I haven't beat Requiem on HALO 4...when I have... three times today alone.....yet no Legend achievement. Look at my service record. It says that's the only mission I'm missing. And all I want is Helioskrill. I uninstalled MCC and am currently reinstalling is but I'm using my colleges Wi-Fi and it won't finish downloading till probably tomorrow.... I hate slow Wi-Fi that everyone uses.
AndrewL808 wrote:
Same
I have completed all campaign's on legendary but didn't get the Helios armour help me pls
Same i just recently finish Halo MCC on Legendary and the amount of hell I went through to do so was to much....All I want is my Armor for Halo 5. please help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2