Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

I've done reach on laso but it doesn't show it in

OP Wa11ua1n3n

I've done reach on laso, but it doesn't show it in sevice record. So yea I have completed SLASO playlists on reach, 1 and 2. In 1&2 it shows the skulls "Campaign Completion Per Game" section where it shows highest difficulty you have completed the game, but not in reach. It's a minor complaint, but it would be cool if it showed reach laso completion as well.
waypoint had you completing it on mcc reach on legendary, but you don't have the achievements for og reach legendary only heroic. if you completed it on the 360 offline and didn't bring it online after that might cause the achievements not to show on your profile
waypoint had you completing it on mcc reach on legendary, but you don't have the achievements for og reach legendary only heroic. if you completed it on the 360 offline and didn't bring it online after that might cause the achievements not to show on your profile
Now I don't follow. I apology for forgetting to mention I only meant halo reach mcc. I have complete it on pc solo and as far as I know I was online. i have the achievement, but the skulls don't show up in same way like they show when you look halo 1 or 2 section. Not sure what you meant with xbox 360 unless there was other achievement in the og reach.
Wa11ua1n3n wrote:
Now I don't follow. I apology for forgetting to mention I only meant halo reach mcc. I have complete it on pc solo and as far as I know I was online. i have the achievement, but the skulls don't show up in same way like they show when you look halo 1 or 2 section. Not sure what you meant with xbox 360 unless there was other achievement in the og reach.
Waypoint has you completing reach mcc on legendary.

You may be looking at OG reach on the 360 stats (which you only completed on Heroic), rather than looking at MCC's reach. Mythic or Laso doesn't have any unique identifiers as it's a fan made difficulty that the dev's chose to embrace.
i'm not looking at my 360 stats. If you look up my halo 1 stats on mcc, there are skulls in front of the legendary logo on the left, telling that I have completed halo ce on slaso. It should by my logic appear on reach mcc stats as well, since I have beaten the halo reach laso playlist on mcc and I also have the achievement.
Wa11ua1n3n wrote:
i'm not looking at my 360 stats. If you look up my halo 1 stats on mcc, there are skulls in front of the legendary logo on the left, telling that I have completed halo ce on slaso. It should by my logic appear on reach mcc stats as well, since I have beaten the halo reach laso playlist on mcc and I also have the achievement.
Interesting, not sure if that's a thing for reach or not. I'd make sure you played the cutscene misssions like noble actual under mythic as well
Wa11ua1n3n wrote:
Interesting, not sure if that's a thing for reach or not. I'd make sure you played the cutscene misssions like noble actual under mythic as well
Thats what I was wondering as well. Tried restarting the playlist and watching the noble actual, didn't work. The other cutscene is epilogue, but I'd had to play entire playlist again if I wanted to try that out. Not interested in that currently, eventhough reach was the most pleasant to play in laso so far. Not sure if it actually has any effect, but since in the last mission lone wolf you die since it's part of the idea, I wonder if the game or the waypoint doesn't see that as a pass. Anyway I'd bet this problem has specifically something to do with the reach since it works okay on 1&2, but I can't say for sure
Wa11ua1n3n wrote:
Wa11ua1n3n wrote:
Thats what I was wondering as well. Tried restarting the playlist and watching the noble actual, didn't work. The other cutscene is epilogue, but I'd had to play entire playlist again if I wanted to try that out. Not interested in that currently, eventhough reach was the most pleasant to play in laso so far. Not sure if it actually has any effect, but since in the last mission lone wolf you die since it's part of the idea, I wonder if the game or the waypoint doesn't see that as a pass. Anyway I'd bet this problem has specifically something to do with the reach since it works okay on 1&2, but I can't say for sure
Same thing happened to me and my friend who completed laso co op. We have the achievement but the icon is only legendary. I posted this before but no answer.
Can also confirm this issue.

LASO Playlist is 100% complete in the PC MCC version of Reach.
LASO achievement (Why Do This To Yourself?) is unlocked and also shows as unlocked on the website here.

The LASO badge however is not being used for Reach within the Halo Waypoint Service Record.
What was the reason for this topic being moved to the MCC Support section?
All unlocks in-game work, it's only on the Waypoint side that things don't work properly.

It seems like it should be in the forum it was originally in -- Halo Waypoint Support.
IXI Sean wrote:
All unlocks in-game work, it's only on the Waypoint side that things don't work properly.

It seems like it should be in the forum it was originally in -- Halo Waypoint Support.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
IXI Sean wrote:

Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
What?
I was trying to just ask you a question that was unrelated to my previous post.

Only editing my post wouldn't have given you an alert that there was anything added that was directed at you.

Also though, not sure on who would have moved it, so this also allows some other moderator to state a reason. Honestly, it's odd it was moved without anyone stating why.
IXI Sean wrote:
IXI Sean wrote:

What?
I was trying to just ask you a question that was unrelated to my previous post.

Only editing my post wouldn't have given you an alert that there was anything added that was directed at you.

Also though, not sure on who would have moved it, so this also allows some other moderator to state a reason. Honestly, it's odd it was moved without anyone stating why.
If you have questions about moderation you can pm a mod. You’ll need to read and abide by the rules during your time here