Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

IMPORTANT INFO FOR 343 @@ PLEASE READ @@

OP z REZERECTION z

I have noticed that when seaching for a match, even if you dont find a single player in like 10 mins, if you look at your recent players there will be like 20+ players showing in the last 10 mins. It appears that the xbox live servers are finding players to match you with but not puting these players together in the games lobby system. There must be an issue with the interface between them or the task that drives this.

I have posted this in the other forums and was told to post in here. Please like or comment or it will just get lost in the forums.

Rez
Frankie and 343i suggest quitting out of matchmaking and retrying if you have been waiting in search for about five minutes.

For more help, click the stickied post by Frankie or follow the link below:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-tip-from-frankie/c6a1c90a-5fcc-4cba-946b-8f189506d687/posts

Hope this helps!
Really great find, hope this helps them isolate the issue and get this fixed ASAP!
Maxdoggy wrote:
Frankie and 343i suggest quitting out of matchmaking and retrying if you have been waiting in search for about five minutes.

For more help, click the stickied post by Frankie or follow the link below:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-tip-from-frankie/c6a1c90a-5fcc-4cba-946b-8f189506d687/posts

Hope this helps!
Yeah i know this, its the same after every search 5 mins or less there will always be players on your recent players list that you have not played or even had in the games lobby.
just passing on some info.

Rez
343i needs to see this info
Definitely worth noting!
Hi, can support please update or show some kind of indication that this has been read.
Nice find, hopefully they are aware of this and Wednesday's patch addresses it.
could be important
I have just checked my recent player and all the ones from last night have disappeard, maybe they r working on this
Still doing it
Interesting for us to understand what is happening, but i'd guess that they propably have logs of what is going wrong. Hopefully they are already aware of what is wrong and all will ne running smoothly soon. I'd really like to know if they already know everything or if every description is helpful though. I'm hoping they already know everything so it gets fixed till next weekend, or sooner.
And your recent players from last night probably disappeared because they wouldn't be recent anymore
Bumping up, too get noticed
I have a feeling they know about this. However, it would be nice to get a confirmation either way.
Not doing this for me. My most recent players found are from the one match I found this morning.
This is getting lost, bumping up
Love dem womanly bumps
Bump