Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
My internet has crashed everytime I have loaded into a match online on pc. My internet then comes back up instantly.
I'm having this same issue
Im having this issue after the match my network dies for like 15 seconds then come
I am also having this same issue, I really hope this doesn't take long to fix as I would like to stream this game.
Same happening to me, my pc internet goes down. It doesn't come back unless I manually click "Connect" (using wifi)
This is happening to me too, I have spectrum internet and my internet turns off until i restart my modem when i load into a multiplayer match
The fix is to disable UPNP in your router I no longer get disconnected at all
Spiralexe wrote:
The fix is to disable UPNP in your router I no longer get disconnected at all
I tried this solution, my WiFi continues to disconnect after 10-15 minutes. Although playing other games work fine
UPNP didnt work for me. Still happening. but not on any other game... crashes internet to entire house.
Same issue, the crash will take down my whole internet for a few mins
I've got the same issue. Entire internet goes out after playing for a bit. Hope they get around to fixing it soon.
Same problem. Submit bug reports so they can get to fixing this.
Same thing here IV tried everything an I have a degree in network administration.. even contacted ISP and submitted a ticket on waypoint here. Very annoyed...
What internet provider do you all have? I have spectrum!
What internet provider do you all have? I have spectrum!
I Also have spectrum, A support member already emailed me and they are going to investigate the issue
Having the same issue. Been happening for all three days the game has been out now. Seemingly getting worse by the day. Today I disconnected 4 games in a row. Unplayable at the moment.
Comcast here, have the stock Xfinitry Router they give out with the Gigabit plan, crashing entirely every 1-3 games completely turns off my internet for the entire house.
They need to fix this right now, do a -Yoink- hotfix cause this is making the game unplayable.
Hey, I am a player having the same issue. I have the all in one modem and router what about you guys?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9