1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Had problems getting into games for the last year on xbox. Now Ive started getting quit bans for not being able to enter games. So even when I load into a game, Ill only be able to play one before the banhammer strikes.
Bumping this thread because I'm having this same issue. Is *anything* being done about this? The game disconnects my internet router almost every time I play a multiplayer match. I didn't even know a game could do that.
Just so its known, when this was happening and i was still trying to play, i played off of my phones network, and it caused the USB port i had my phone tethered in to stop working for a few days. I would love to know if this is still going on.
I've been having this disconnection issue like most people have since the launch of MCC on pc and its really annoying. I'm just trying to enjoy the game without having my router go out after 2 online matches. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon enough.
lmao i thought i was the only one. how the hell is this possible its insane.
Having the same problem on xbox as well. Spectrum internet, tp-link router. Has 343 even acknowledged this yet??
16 weeks and 2 days
Getting the same issue on my PC. I've never known a game to do this but if I play for 2 hours, at least once in those 2 hours it will just crash my whole home's internet. I use Spectrum and have never encountered anything like this before. Sometimes the internet will reset within a couple minutes, sometimes I have to go and restart it manually to get it working again.
hELLboy720 wrote:
16 weeks and 2 days
17 weeks now and im living in a place where i can no longer check if it works or not, is everyone still having this issue?
hELLboy720 wrote:
hELLboy720 wrote:
16 weeks and 2 days
17 weeks now and im living in a place where i can no longer check if it works or not, is everyone still having this issue?
Yes, still having issue. Been over a week and no response from the ticket i submitted to 343. Also contacted spectrum and they said it was the first they'd heard of it. So ya, pretty much nothing new to report.
To note again, I had tethered my phone to play off of its data to test if it was my provider. This still happened it shut my phones network connection down for roughly 20 minutes, and made my usb port not register it anymore, or fried it, i still cant use that port. Currently i have moved, and this has me too bothered to even want to test it on my new router.
Lol same here... Still no fixes?
Still happens for me. AND I was sent a duplicate h2 flight code.... c'mon 343...
H2A just crashed my router. Glad they learned their lesson with reach pc right guys? haha!
H2A officially still does this to my entire house. Crashes my internet connection and forces my router to restart. Funny thing is the flight for this game did not do the same thing to my connection. I literally have not been able to play the game since day one because of this.
Managed to try on new hardware, still happens and i get disconnected from matches when they start.
Having the same problem on xbox as well. Spectrum internet, tp-link router. Has 343 even acknowledged this yet??
nope.
Still have this problem! Why is this a thing!!
I've been having this same issue ever since I bought the Steam version of the MCC on May 13th. My IP is Spectrum as well. I don't have this issue when playing any other game besides the MCC. It's VERY frustrating!

I made a thread about my issue & attempted (read: failed) troubleshooting efforts here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/mcc-pc-causing-intermittent-wi-fi-blackouts/804c638f-f2f7-4972-b247-771041e7af04/posts?page=1
I'm having this problem too but it happens unpredictably. It only seems to happen when my brother and I play at the same time but it could be 10 minutes until it drops or two hours.We will usually be able to get into several games in a row; the internet will disconnect; 15ish minutes later we can get back on and keep playing. Today we were disconnected 2 times in a row; the first time before joining a match, the 2nd time only seconds after joining our first match.

I've been able to play MCC online with zero problems when I'm solo but when my brother joins we start to get disconnected.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9