Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Is "All According to Plan" bugged?

OP Diovangelo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Goat Roped, Pacifist, Wraith Hunter, All according to plan, No pain no gain, and Airborne are all bugged. Get on it 343 this is basic
Airborne and pacifist are not bugged.
It's bugged so don't waste your time on it yet.
Any update on when this is going to be fixed??
Its going according to plan when bug fixes will be released im sure once all the game series come out. :) Give it time.
I just got the achievement to work for console. Uninstall the game, go offline with your Xbox, download it while offline, do the requirements again, exit the level, and go back online and do the update. Mine unlocked in less than a minute of trying this.

NOTE: I just realized this thread is for PC.
It's not a deal breaker but the bugged achievements are certainly one of the most annoying problems I've had with MCC so far. The ones that unlock out of order on steam don't bother me, but the ones that don't pop at all are very frustrating.
343 closed my support ticket saying there is no problem - so never, I guess?

"We understand that many users have been encountering issues when trying to unlock the "All According to Plan..." achievement. Our team has verified on multiple occasions that it is possible to unlock this achievement on PC (both the Microsoft store and Steam versions) and other platforms, but it is very difficult. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues while playing the Master Chief Collection."
Archer0T8 wrote:

"We understand that many users have been encountering issues when trying to unlock the "All According to Plan..." achievement. Our team has verified on multiple occasions that it is possible to unlock this achievement on PC (both the Microsoft store and Steam versions) and other platforms, but it is very difficult. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues while playing the Master Chief Collection."
They are lying outright then.
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/976730/achievements puts "All According to Plan" at 0.1%, alongside achievements from unreleased games like H2A, H3, H4, and ODST which are of course equally impossible for players to earn. Either accomplishing the achievement is on par with completing CE LASO, or it's bugged.
Goat Roped, Pacifist, Wraith Hunter, All according to plan, No pain no gain, and Airborne are all bugged. Get on it 343 this is basic
I got Pacifist, Wraith Hunter, and Airborne with no problems. Wraith Hunter is easy to do, Pacifist took me 2 tries (got FRG'd the VERY last second of my first run!), and Airborne is much easier with 2 people on Death Island. Just look up youtube guides.

But yes I'm definitely having problems with All According to Plan as well. Can anyone point me to where I can open a support ticket?
I got Pacifist, Wraith Hunter, and Airborne with no problems. Wraith Hunter is easy to do, Pacifist took me 2 tries (got FRG'd the VERY last second of my first run!), and Airborne is much easier with 2 people on Death Island. Just look up youtube guides.

But yes I'm definitely having problems with All According to Plan as well. Can anyone point me to where I can open a support ticket?
Up at the top there's a link to "Support" - you can submit a ticket there but don't expect a different answer from them.
noooooo, i can't unlock itt
343, I want my achievement !!!!!!!!!!! ;_;;;;;
Good news, I filed a support ticket and the response was "Our team is already investigating this issue and will provide additional information, once it becomes available." Hopefully that means we'll be seeing some fix in a future update, may take a while but it's better than them saying there's nothing wrong!
Diovangelo wrote:
Archer0T8 wrote:

They are lying outright then.
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/976730/achievements puts "All According to Plan" at 0.1%, alongside achievements from unreleased games like H2A, H3, H4, and ODST which are of course equally impossible for players to earn. Either accomplishing the achievement is on par with completing CE LASO, or it's bugged.
Makes me think somebody just looked at the steam percentages and said "well, some people have it, so you can unlock it" when, in reality, people are just hacking the steam achievements.
I’m having the same issue. Hopefully it is fixed soon so I can be 1 step closer to 100%
I’m having the same issue. Hopefully it is fixed soon so I can be 1 step closer to 100%
Same man same!
It's still bugged! I guess 2 months are not enough time to fix it.
Yeah it's been broken for the last month or so
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts. Do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I cant even believe this is still bugged. Could it really be that big of a fix?
Yea I really hope its fixed soon.

Pretty much all i have left is a couple multiplayer achievements and LASO
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5