Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

K/D Stats Post 12/18 Patch Still INCORRECT

OP YamaMX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This still is not fully fixed and needs to be addressed. It no longer adds a death, but the stats (which are correct on Halo Waypoint) are not amended. They are correct on Waypoint, please fix the numbers and do not allow years (in some cases) of stats to be butchered.

Quote:
  • A stat error has been fixed that was causing multiplayer kills in Halo: Reach to increase the deaths in your service record.
Played a full night, they seem to be working going forward but all previous stats still on the account are butchered. Please do not ignore this, fix or wipe as it’s now wildly innacurate.
A good step, but we need a stats sync!

pls fix 343
jttjr wrote:
A good step, but we need a stats sync!

pls fix 343
Absolutely, I’d rather start fresh than have inaccurate stats. Please submit a ticket, it’s the best way to get through to them.
the patch amend the stats and it needs to be fixed. my stats are still messed up because of it.
Yes I have the same problem,hope that they fix this.. website looks right tho
Yep, pretty annoying, they fixed the stats from adding of deaths but never removed them, a simple fix would be to copy the stats from halo waypoint service record which is the correct official ledger.
My worry is that the longer they go uncorrected, the less likely they are to be fixed. Then those afflicted will always have potentially thousands of extra deaths forever on their record
Please correct the stats to be accurate with waypoint and other places, half the issue is fixed but I have thousands of deaths that do not belong. I should not have to load a website to check my correct stats because they are wrong in game.
Yeah, this is still an issue. Fix the stats that were affected... come on 343.
They updated my ticket on this to say they’re still looking into it but may be awhile due to high volume. I think it was automated. :/
Amend our stats... how does something like this get beyond Alpha? Embarrassing. Bungie may make some questionable game decisions, but their UI was always A1.
Completely agree. I am happy that going forward it has been addressed, but that is only part of the solution. Let’s get the whole thing right. Fix all that was previously affected as well. Please find a way to make it accurate or start clean. Again, let’s get this right.
Has anyone gotten word back in their support tickets about progress being made on this?

Feels like this might end up being a lost cause
jttjr wrote:
Has anyone gotten word back in their support tickets about progress being made on this?

It's already been fixed.

Quote:
A stat error has been fixed that was causing multiplayer kills in Halo: Reach to increase the deaths in your service record.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
jttjr wrote:

It's already been fixed.

Quote:
A stat error has been fixed that was causing multiplayer kills in Halo: Reach to increase the deaths in your service record.
No, it's not fully fixed. Read the OP please. The glitch is fixed, the affected stats are NOT.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
jttjr wrote:

It's already been fixed.

Quote:
Have you read the thread? Many people have thousands of extra deaths only shown in-game. It isn't adding extra deaths anymore but the extras are still there. A small issue but still frustrating for people you played a lot during launch until it was fixed.
I did read it before, but admittedly I just clicked the last post when I saw it again and forgot that it was about the extra deaths still being there. It would be nice to get fixed, but I doubt it will.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I did read it before, but admittedly I just clicked the last post when I saw it again and forgot that it was about the extra deaths still being there. It would be nice to get fixed, but I doubt it will.
No worries. It needs to be, it's beyond misleading.

No update on the ticket yet, but they were on vacation for the holidays so I'm expecting something soon.
  • -343 I’ve been turned off by halo reach since the Service record stats got completely butchered! Please resync our stats. Even if you have to turn the servers off for a few hours it’ll be worth it moving forward.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2