Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

K/D Stats Post 12/18 Patch Still INCORRECT

OP YamaMX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
They responded to my ticket today saying due to high-volume and holidays it'll take more time, but they're still looking into it. Not sure if automated..
Issue is still there, stats make no sense. Fix or wipe clean. That’s like saying somebody got a D on a test they got a B on and letting it stick. How’s this okay 343? However small it feels like a violation.
Mint3Shot wrote:
Issue is still there, stats make no sense. Fix or wipe clean. That’s like saying somebody got a D on a test they got a B on and letting it stick. How’s this okay 343? However small it feels like a violation.
Feels like the development team has no standards.
Mint3Shot wrote:
If they don’t fix it, then they don’t. I’ve never heard of a game giving you a few thousand or however many deaths for no reason, that’s so inaccurate and annoying. It’s also different per user which makes it even harder to make sense of stats because of it. Some have a couple, others tens of thousands. It’s unfair, the more you played the more it’s messed up.
Had an issue with stats not recording at all, but when they do I’d def want my k/d to be correct. This is dumb and needs to be addressed, like they said start fresh or fix them
Mint3Shot wrote:
I really hope they do and fix this, still not a normal non automated reply yet.
Stats still not fixed not sure what I expected from 343
Another automated reply, no response to tagged devs and yeah... great.
Seriously. I’m not understanding why some sort of resolution has not been REACHed. I haven’t seen any type of public acknowledgement about a plan moving forward to fix this. Makes me feel like it won’t ever be addressed. Sad. Little stuff like this is a turn off. Makes the game feel anything but TripleA. It’s a shame they can’t deliver a level of polish we grew to expect when the series was Bungie’s. Everything with 343 always feels overcomplicated, messy, and broken.
still not fixed, this is mad annoying...
still not fixed, this is mad annoying...
What’s worse is it isn’t even MENTIONED or acknowledged. They skip over every tweet, message, reply, support form, etc.
Finally received an e-mail back today, I'm very happy to hear this. It's a START.

"Hi there,

Thank you for the update. We are aware K/D records are displaying incorrectly and are investigating a fix. Hopefully we will be able to resolve this soon in a future update.

Happy gaming!"
YamaMX wrote:
Finally received an e-mail back today, I'm very happy to hear this. It's a START.

"Hi there,

Thank you for the update. We are aware K/D records are displaying incorrectly and are investigating a fix. Hopefully we will be able to resolve this soon in a future update.

Happy gaming!"
Thank goodness. If you're seeing this 343, please do. This means a lot to many of us, you'd be surprised how many brought up the issue but don't post on this forum.
This is the same with me. The total multiplayer kills were fine between MCC and Waypoint, but I had another some 300 deaths from nowhere on MCC, and I don't believe I've played custom games on MCC...Would have to check. But it wouldn't be 300 deaths worth of time.
Same issues. Its so annoying. Leaderboards and stats tracking should be fixed. The stats on Halo waypoint are fine. It kinda bothers me that with every couple games I play my kd in game gains 100 to 200 more deaths than I should have had. Kd in game is 1.3 and on waypoint it is 2.3
Is it too much too ask for that after 2 months of Halo Reach MCC this should be fixed by now? Whats the point of fixing the stats tracking if your not going to fix the legacy game stats? Its still all incorrect. Please fix this 343!
Beta is out and those beta stats haven’t been fixed. Haven’t read about a fix outside of the email sent to me. Anyone else received updated tickets? This is getting cumbersome.
Nothing here, haven't seen it mentioned again outside of the e-mail you mentioned either. Was hopeful, but this just feels typical again. Happy Infinite is a different team.
Quote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/ahievements-stats-not-updating-here-s-a-fix/2d263418-4cde-4f98-a342-84ce88c6a200/posts
I have no way of knowing if this fix still works, but it did for me and I've posted it all over the internet, aside from here, and it seems to help others so hopefully even with 343's "fix" this will be the actual cure for some.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2