1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

This post has been hidden.

I seem to not be even close to fast enough for the Esc. fix, and launching in anticheat mode does not seem to fix it for me. Does this only occur to players that stopped the story at a specific moment? Is there anyway to progress to a different section of the story, and then go back to the right order with no bug?
I've managed to avoid this issue and solve the problem. If you are stuck with the screen going white then black as explained by some of the others of this forum then here is a solution for you. Acquire another controller and sign into a separeate (or even guest (havent tried that)) account and resume the playlist. It will tell you that you may not resume and that you it will restart the mission. This is good. Simply play a few minutes in co op maybe die cause you probably will on laso, quit out of the mission and then try start a new mission with only one controller signed and it should start the mission as normal. Hopefully this helps anyone with this problem because i was that close from restarting the playlist when i thought about it and now im thankful i didnt. Chur.
KnicNicks wrote:
feel404 wrote:
So, I fixed it due to being fast, spamming esc and restarting the mission. gl
Highlight - https://gfycat.com/ru/richconcernedbetafish
I'm gonna try this, I'm also currently submitting a ticket to 343 informing them of players having this issue on both MCC PC and Xbox. I'll keep you guys updated on what they say.
Just got an email today:UNSCOPSAgent06 (Halo Support)
Jan 16, 10:57 PST
Hello,

We've launched several fixes based on the feedback that we're received regarding in-game issues.If your issue persists, I wanted to give you an update and let you know we are still continuing to investigate your issue. We have a backlog of issues so many that have been reported will be addressed in upcoming updates, unfortunately I have not been given an ETA.
If you have found any updates or fixes yourself let me know as well.

If your issue is already resolved then this Ticket will be automatically closed in 4 Days.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This issue has been fixed with the CE update! Huzzah!

EDIT: AAAAnd it broke again. big rip. At least this time it doesn't seem to be a 10/10 repro, keep trying and you'll get in!
I've been slowly grinding away at the Halo Reach LASO playlist on Steam MCC and slowly made my way up to Long Night Of Solace. After dying so many times on the saber section i decided i would continue it later. When i select continue the level will load and i will be shown a black then white screen and i'm immediately returned to the playlist menu. I've tried restarting the game and my computer and it still wont let me continue, i don't want to have to restart the entire playlist after working so hard to get where i am.
I had the same issue, same mission only I was on legendary, no skulls though. I had it set so it didnt show the tine or score in the bottom right. When I set it to show score it worked out just fine
I've been slowly grinding away at the Halo Reach LASO playlist on Steam MCC and slowly made my way up to Long Night Of Solace. After dying so many times on the saber section i decided i would continue it later. When i select continue the level will load and i will be shown a black then white screen and i'm immediately returned to the playlist menu. I've tried restarting the game and my computer and it still wont let me continue, i don't want to have to restart the entire playlist after working so hard to get where i am.
Same exact issue still no fix?
Given the amount of reports it seems to be a bug not an individual user(s) issue, submit to 343 and hopefully this can be picked up ASAP.
Sick moves 343!
This bs happened to me on halo 2 Anniversary that you guys released with duct tapes and spit holding it together!
I got white screened after taking out the covenents aboard a giant robot on a normal playthrough.

Wtf do I do to continue?
Facing this issue on LNOS as well :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2