1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I can't even get past the "Xbox game studios" logo. I've factory reset my console, I've hard reset it, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing works. This Reach update broke the game for me, it was working just fine before this, I don't know what more I can do.
MENU CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY ADVICE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM ??????
MENU CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY ADVICE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM ??????
After you press start and it freezes you need to just wait like 5-10 mins, after that it shouldn’t take as long. Let me know if it works for you.
Same issue here :(

I boot up the game, click start, circle spins a couple of times and menu freezes but music keeps playing.

I've reinstalled the game today as well, so I have a fresh download. I'm using an external hard drive and have an Xbox One X if that's significant.

Edit: Tried what the guy above me said and that worked.
All my stats and unlocks have to be resynced though. Stuff like load outs for Halo 4 is gone as well.
Ereaser NL wrote:
Same issue here :(

I boot up the game, click start, circle spins a couple of times and menu freezes but music keeps playing.

I've reinstalled the game today as well, so I have a fresh download. I'm using an external hard drive and have an Xbox One X if that's significant.

Edit: Tried what the guy above me said and that worked.
All my stats and unlocks have to be resynced though. Stuff like load outs for Halo 4 is gone as well.
Glad it worked for you!
I’m having the same issue. Always freezes right after you press start. Must be a 343 issue
MATYRKER wrote:
I’m having the same issue. Always freezes right after you press start. Must be a 343 issue
After you press start and it freezes you need to just wait like 5-10 mins, after that it shouldn’t take as long. Let me know if it works for you.
I've been experiencing these issues since early October. A cause is that there were a bunch of buggy XB1 system updates (not MCC game updates) released to the public (October 8th and November 14th updates in particular made things worse) which pretty much slows down everything dependent on the number of items you have in Manage Game for games. If your Ready to Install game library takes time to load when you enter "My Games and Apps", you're definitely affected by the system update problems.

The effect this has on my gameplay with the current version of MCC is that it takes 8-10 minutes to load menus (freezes until complete) hence for matchmaking, the afk timeout usually happens before I can search for matches. In the 2 matches I did manage to play, the match had already been going on for 8 minutes by the time the match had loaded for me. On the campaign side it's same timings for loading but there's also a black screen load time of around 8 minutes before the cutscene or gameplay starts.

Hope this helps.
So now in December?
still doing it for me, I try use my second account I get past it but doesn’t let me connect to the server? Anyone know how to fix this!
I have the problem too. Does somebody knows if 343 are working to solve this problem? A patch in the near future is planned?
Today Xbox support gives me a solution that works for me: reformat the console, keeping games and apps, to refresh the dashboard software: Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps". Account redownload required but your saves are not erased.
i get to the 343 log with the audio then it goes to where the halo logo is at the bottom right then it freezes 100% of the time. This game has had more problems then anything I have played and its not acceptable seriously. If this game was in bungies hands it would be better.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3