OP Gamer Bhoy 89

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
This has not been fixed to me yet.
My Master Chief Saga playlist has progress of 36/45 and appears to resume from dawn in Halo 4.
However, if you choose to resume it will be sent to Mission 2 of HaloCE.
I still have The Same Problem, i Hope they will fix it soon. It is very annoying
Weirdest glitches for me were Offline bugs during halo mcc saga playlist
I saved and quit on last stage on halo 4 and went
Back to play it and the screen white and I couldn’t
Move.i restart the stage and the cutscene didn’t
Play properly……it went slowmo and no music
Nor things like the mantles approach jus slid across the screen all awkwardly.
I played it back online and worked properly,sucks that it don’t play offline and it glitches like this
And i never noticed i started on 343 guilty spark in the playlist and it never started me on pillar of autumn and i finish halo 4 and hoped for the achievo to pop and it hasnt........and now i went to finish up the parts i didnt do in the playlist and still no pop :(
You know, the simplest thing would be to enable a "play from here" option to the playlists, available on all missions completed, or immediately after a completed mission...
Did this issue ever get fixed? I never did go back and that was almost 4 years ago. I haven't played my Xbox for about a year until very recently where interest came back and I bought a Game Pass subscription.

I am eager to jump back in once Reach becomes available, hoping to do another full saga playlist.

But then I remembered I had this problem so I've come to ask; is it still broke?
Yep. Still broken.

I boot it up and check the playlist each time I see an update has happened.

Then I check here to see if there's any news.

I refuse to continue playing until this is fixed, and am particularly annoyed each time I see mention of changes to playlists in updates, only to find its for PvP.
Had the exact same thing on my LASO CE playlist I was on the last checkpoint on the Library this really pissed me off
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11