2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
Me and my brother are trying to complete the halo CE laso playlist. But the game just doesn't save as the checkpoints.
I tried not turning it off. But the next day when I came back and unpaused the game, it crashed and sent me to the begining of the level. So frustrating.
Why has 343i given up on MCC? What the hell is this? Did we not pay for a full game with no bugs?
Bump. Trying to complete this game in its entirety.
I keep telling people this is still possible but no one wants to listen.
Sad to say I'm another victim of this. Hey 343 - stop being a bunch of -Yoinks!- and fix this!!!
I'm just gonna stay away from dem playlists...
I've had the game resume at an earlier point than where I had got to previously the night before. Also, even though I've gone through the missions in order, it has hardly registered them as actually completed, which is completely bizarre because it gives me the achievements for completing each level. Must be something to do with converting it to xbox one... :/
So OK. Here is my bit. I've read with interest about this problem. It seems to be limited to cross-game playlists, as all the others work fine. I've encountered the bug myself in the Master Chief Saga playlist, so I decided to do the whole thing without exiting or turning the console off. Was working great, got to the first level of Halo 4, then a system update forced a reboot. Now I am back to Halo, the second mission of Halo CE. All that work for nothing! So the short story is, you can get these achievements if you don't exit or turn off your console, but luck is also an important factor. Can't believe that I have to start all over again.
happened to me once i got to halo 3 i wish 343i would fix this but knowing them they dont give a -Yoink-
The halo community needs to come together and make 343 fix the master chief collection they shouldn't be aloud to walk away from a game we paid for this easy.
The halo community needs to come together and make 343 fix the master chief collection they shouldn't be aloud to walk away from a game we paid for this easy.
Start a thread about it.
TRITONK175 wrote:
Start a thread about it.
I did check my latest forum. Lets make them fix halo.
I am yet another victim. What's worse is that they have good achievements on the cross-game playlists. Sucks, I hate to redo progress and I probably won't. Very crappy bug and the ignorance of 343 is even crappier.
Same here, happened right after I went from halo 2 to Halo 3. Frustrating and completely unacceptable.
Another victim. Smh. I Saw how old this problem is. Yet it is still a thing.

This post has been hidden.

I'm having issues with playlists as well. I played Tanks, Tanks, Tanks last night for the first time. Played thru AotCR and Metropolis fully, then it got strange. The Ark STARTS at what I believe was the final rally point...AFTER the tank battle and Scarab fight! Then, Infinity starts at the beginning of the Scorpion run. Finally, my cumulative score only included the last two levels, AND was somehow the highest score ever on the global leaderboards for this playlist. Oh, but, it didn't show up on the leaderboards anyway. How many glitches is that? 343, please....
THIS BUG IS STILL NOT FIXED! THE MASTER CHIEF SAGA PLAYLIST HAS A MAJOR BUG THAT RESETS PROGRESS! DOES ANYONE AT 343 EVEN CARE THAT THE MAJOR SELLING POINT OF THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION IS BROKEN?
This just happened to me for the very first time. I Googled the issue and here I am sharing the same fate as the rest of you from over a year ago. I just cannot believe it hasn't been resolved.

Even more dissatisfied with the fact that there isn't a small team still working on this game. Here we have a game with four Halos (five if you include ODST) which should realistically give us years of playing time but no support. In theory the MCC has more longevity than H5 because once H6 comes 5 will be obsolete yet still the MCC would have relevance for those looking to play the classic Halos.

Yes it's one bug but I was hoping to go through the saga playlist and then do the H5 campaign. Now I have just no motivation to do that. Why put my time into the MCC when 343 don't put theirs into it.
This just happened to me for the very first time. I Googled the issue and here I am sharing the same fate as the rest of you from over a year ago. I just cannot believe it hasn't been resolved.

Even more dissatisfied with the fact that there isn't a small team still working on this game. Here we have a game with four Halos (five if you include ODST) which should realistically give us years of playing time but no support. In theory the MCC has more longevity than H5 because once H6 comes 5 will be obsolete yet still the MCC would have relevance for those looking to play the classic Halos.

Yes it's one bug but I was hoping to go through the saga playlist and then do the H5 campaign. Now I have just no motivation to do that. Why put my time into the MCC when 343 don't put theirs into it.
They won't make any money from fixing the MCC. They'd rather think up rainbow firing DMRs, a glow in the dark Warthog that turns into an Espresso machine when it takes 50% damage and a Plasma Pistol that self destructs when you try to fire it and sell them all for £10 each...
This bug still hasn't been fixed. 343 clearly doesn't care.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11