Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Master chief collection australian servers

OP Some Bogan Mop

When are they adding australian servers because I've been in games for halo reach with just Australians and been put into west us, no one I know has been put into an australian server in a game.
The matchmaking is gives us a lot of Southeast Asia games, but I do get a lot of East Australia and South-East Australia games.
Rigourpipe wrote:
The matchmaking is gives us a lot of Southeast Asia games, but I do get a lot of East Australia and South-East Australia games.
I get 99% southeast asia. It seems even when the lobby is FULL with Aussies, it doesn't matter...
Rigourpipe wrote:
I get 99% southeast asia. It seems even when the lobby is FULL with Aussies, it doesn't matter...
Ive never been in a lobby thst wasnt west us and I'm australian, it's kinda silly
Yea I only seem to get west us even tho I’m Aussie abit strange
I've yet to be connected to an Australian server, the lag is unbearable and everyone who is connected are ALL from Australia...

Been playing this game by family share though steam. I am NOT buying this game until they have local servers, if they never happen to implement them I'll gladly spend my money on something else.
This is ridiculous, just limit NZ/AU players to AU servers only. There's clearly enough players for it.