2. ...
  3. 135
  4. 136
  5. 137
  6. 138
  7. 139
  8. ...
  9. 179
Lol I got more broken news so I noticed that when I try and hit the Y button to view my view last carnage report the game instantly studders and then crashs ...really I could not not even get mad at this I thought it was the funniest thing to happen on a halo game its so broken it makes me chuckle and now it did permanent damage as now any time I load the game the Microsoft studio's logo is glitched and mixed up beyond anything recognizable.....like seriously
Xelcab wrote:
I love to see how helpful everyone is being in here. Keep it up!! /sarcasm

To the people mindlessly -Yoinking!-, please stop. A lot of the instances that complaints are being directed towards have had answers already provided. People are mentioning searching for minutes on end, when 343 has mentioned that anything past 4 minutes is, essentially, fruitless. The 88mb update was to fix issues in campaign and other aspects separate from matchmaking. The matter of matchmaking will be addressed on a larger scale within the next week. People need to fully research the topic that they're ranting about. Answers have been provided. The only thing we can continue to do is to provide helpful feedback, and hope that we can aid in the speedy remedy to this issue.
Thank you ^
Shame on you! Nothing works, I really hope, that you will bring out some remasterd maps for free after everything is fixed.
We have problems with everthing. Can't find players, after a match, we can't go on - there is no timer. We all have to leave and start again the search. But wait, even the team leader can't leave with the team together. So we must form up again, but the invitation often doesn't work also. Sometimes it helps, when all start the game again.
Nat: Open
Group: None/Alone
Playlist: Team Slayer

I found the first matched player within 30 secs, but not the whole group until after 5 min. Teams started fair, 5v5, but immediately lost a player to connection issues, and another 2 after 10 secs of the game start, leaving a 3v4 game. After about 5 min of gameplay, the game finally paired the 8th player, but on the fuller team, making it 5v3 and didn't attempt to match another player the rest of the game. After the match, the playlist was changed to Big Team Battle, but I, nor the other players, changed playlists.
Open
alone
all playlists

not getting any games when searching multiplayer
It's a pity that game like this launch whitout finish...
Taking 10 min or so to find a game.

Nat type: open

playlist: H2 Anniversary

party: alone
nat open
btb
alone
search time 35 minutes

good night 343 keep trying
• NAT type - open

• Searching with a Party of 2 - 4

• Team Halo 2 Anniversary and Team Slayer

We have to always have to back out, but when we do our party gets broken up,
so we have to re join all together again. and sometimes that doesn't even connect ether.
Im getting 1-2 minutes, but that's only when I find a match. Past that it usually doesn't connect to anyone, and I only get matches 1 out of every or 6 so attempted searches. Open NAT, both solo and with one other person (seems to get worse with two), all playlists.

I also get a ton of uneven teams. It seems to favor locking in odd numbers of players. I'm also getting split up from my party in-game. Every now and again I'll get a message while searching saying something about a full session, or a failure to connect to the host.

Joining friends and and seeing their status on my roster is still somewhat of an issue, as well as staying with them post-game.

I've been also getting a lot of game freezes when the post-game stats are loading.

Hope that helps. Can't wait for some steady H2C hardcore :)
343 Industries - 5 hours ago.... updata but.......
Matchmaking is stiil not workin b try to get a game for 30min :(
the new updata it's worse than was bfor :( :(
best game in the world i can`t play it had the game from midnight releasewhat a nightmares
:(
:(
some update. (slow clap)
slow clap
So much want the old skool halo but just not happening.

NAT - OPEN

SEARCH - Team Deathmatch

PLAYERS - 1
Although search times are still long, here is a bit of advice. I've noticed that after finally getting into and completing a match that the game doesn't kick you to the menu as often. It will keep players in the lobby together and begin the next match. I've played three or four games back to back without having to search. So if this happens, stick around and you may be able to string a few games together before having to wait five+ minutes for a new match.
NAT - OPEN
SEARCH - TEAM HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY
PLAYERS - 1
Lol I got more broken news so I noticed that when I try and hit the Y button to view my view last carnage report the game instantly studders and then crashs ...really I could not not even get mad at this I thought it was the funniest thing to happen on a halo game its so broken it makes me chuckle and now it did permanent damage as now any time I load the game the Microsoft studio's logo is glitched and mixed up beyond anything recognizable.....like seriously
The same thing happened to me with the Y button crash, multiple times though.

And I still have yet to play one multiplayer game online because of these matchmaking issues.
nat - opem
playlist - team slayer
party - 3

even when game is done, we all have to back out and attempt to rejoin.. it may require us to restart the game two or three times as well.
Yeah still haven't found a game.. Nat type open.. Just me.. All playlists.. Waited 10 mins in each playlist.. I'm gonna put this game aside till it's fixed.. Back to prestiging on call of duty.. As much as it pains me to say that. Plz fix quickly :(
Open NAT, solo it takes me about a minute or two to find a game. With a party it can take up to five minutes. Gametypes are either H2A, Team slayer or BTB
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 135
  4. 136
  5. 137
  6. 138
  7. 139
  8. ...
  9. 179