4. 137
  5. 138
  6. 139
  7. 140
  8. ...
  9. 179
What is your NAT type?

Open.

Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?

Alone. parties dont work, i can send invites but friends never actually join even when my one gives a notification for it...

Which playlists were you searching in?

Team slayer

How long did it take to find a match?

5-10 minutes, sometimes it wouldn't even find one...
I've played 2 games this morning after an hour searching.

Was going for a third but the lobby froze, kicked us all out back to the main menu. Thus searching began again, no game found either. This has been 40 minutes so far.
As for the 2 games, lagging everywhere, and one game, the opposing team had a lvl 11, 7, 6, 4 and 5. I was with rank 1's & 2's and one lvl 3.

Halo; MCC is a monumental -Yoink- up. Should be titled so.
Nat type moderate (is there a way of changing it to open?)
alone
all lobbies 20 minutes + ...after that I give up
Quote:
We’re aware that users are experiencing long search times in matchmaking. In order to isolate the issues, please post reports of this issue in here.

To better assist us in our investigation, please include answers to the following questions:

• What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
  • Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
  • Which playlists were you searching in?
We thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve these issues.
My Nat type is open.
I was searching alone.
Every playlist.

I've managed to get games in Team Halo 2A, Team Slayer, Halo 2 Classic and Halo 3, but not in BTB nor HCS. The search times are too long and sometime when I'm about to get a game, I either 1) I lose connection to host, 2) get a game without enough players and due to the long search times some of them quit or 3) the game restarts.
Lol I got more broken news so I noticed that when I try and hit the Y button to view my view last carnage report the game instantly studders and then crashs ...really I could not not even get mad at this I thought it was the funniest thing to happen on a halo game its so broken it makes me chuckle and now it did permanent damage as now any time I load the game the Microsoft studio's logo is glitched and mixed up beyond anything recognizable.....like seriously
This is what I'm talking about. This game is broken, I hope It gets fixed soon.
NAT Type: Open
Searching: Alone
Game Mode: H2 Aniversary

Really 343, 10 years later and still can't get it right, wow
This is a post from a different forum but someone from 343 needs to read this asappppppp because it is relevant. This is my first reply on halowaypoint.com and the only reason I'm replying is to give the input of a person who has actually played all the halo's competitively including halo 1 on XBC (Xbox connect) and lan I used to host a lot my name on there was _Fall-of-Troy_ and if you don't remember me on there then I can't really value your opinion because I knew everyone who was anyone playing halo 1 on XBC including the likes of Ogre 1 and walshy a couple times. I hope someone in Halo MCC networking development will read this as well because I'm going to bring up a topic that is pivotal to the Halo 1 community and halo franchise as well. So here's my opinion.
Halo 1 is by far the most skillful game, not only because the pistol is the greatest weapon the Halo franchise ever developed (which I will explain why later) but the skill in map control and weapon control are unparalleled to the other halos.
In halo 1 all the greats have a timer for when Camo OS rocket and sniper spawn on every map. To win competitively you HAD to know how to get these power ups every so often or else you'll get raped. Also, grenades had to settle before exploding so you had to know how to throw them on angles against walls to explode faster. You HAD to know how to throw grenades at certain spots on the maps to boost rocket to yourself or knock camo down to get these power ups from different positions. Semi good players knew every spawn of every map so when you kill a person they would throw grenades at the spawns before the person spawns up. I was able to get 2 killtaculars in a row in a 2v2 match on Prisoner by spawn raping the guys consecutively, which was one of the highlights of my halo career, but most of you wouldn't even know how insane that is because you've never experienced the skill in Halo 1 hence why I cannot value your opinion. Double punching, strafing, crouching before you hit the ground to avoid fall damage, reloading one weapon while you shoot with another: these are all thing that even noobs knew on XBC, and these skills took years to learn. The hardest and most challenging skill that I learned in Halo 1 were memorizing all the specific spots in every map where if your partner dies, you can stand in-and he'll spawn in a random spot on the map and not within a confined distance from me, confusing the enemy team on where my partner is on the map and how he got there. And not to mention that to win in 2v2 you had to have insane amount of teamwork and strategy on how to control the map to win, that's what made the Ogres so good, because on top of all those things I mentioned they knew how to bully you in chill out or Dammy.
The reason why all these old Halo 1 greats are coming out of retirement is because they know how difficult this game is to master, and because of the difficulty, it makes the gameplay experience that much rewarding. Halo took a turn for the worst after Halo 1 because it started focusing on "the number of kills" instead of how you get those kills, making noobs happier by adding higher numbers to their kill count. I'm not posting this to win this argument, but because I hope 343 reads this and it opens their eyes so we can play quality games again.... As I digress

i went and spent 500$ on an Xbox one and halo MCC this past weekend because it was a big day for me, the game I used to love was being resurrected on xbl, and if u ever played halo 1 on XBC Ull know how happy you are to hear this news because with the difficulty of finding people to play, high ping, lag, and server problems with Xbox connect this is a dream come true. BUT, I was disappointed.

halo ce has been cheated. Everything with the maps and scoring and colors and all that -Yoink- is great. But the most important aspect has been ruined. THE SHOOTING.
halo one requires you to lead your shots with all guns and I don't know what it is, but on MCC something is different. Some people say it's hitscan now, some people say it was always hitscan. ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT ISNT THE SAME AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. My prayers worked after 10 years to bring Halo 1 to Xbox live which I never thought would be possible, and now I pray that 343 industries will fix this and update it because it ruins the integrity of the greatest game that was ever made. We, of the halo ce community feel we have been cheated and we just want the same experience we had back on the first Xbox. I just want to be able to 3 ball noobs like the good ol days but Im deprived of that because of the weirdass way you guys made the shooting in this game on MCC. Im not sure if you guys made it this way to make it easier for new players to get kills because they don't know that you have to lead shots in Halo CE, but whatever your reasoning is, it's wrong and needs to be fixed.

I encourage you all to bring this problem to 343's attention because they're good with taking in criticism and fixing it, and the only way to do this is to spread the word.

To anybody that wants to add me on xbl to see if I'm legit on Halo 1 add me and prepare your anus my gamertag is Karmellow.

H1 by a lightyear>H3>H2>4
Nat - open
searching alone and with a friend
haven't found a game in 2 days.

also once the halo mcc game has been opened on my console I cant then log into destiny without receiving an error message due to not being able to connect to their servers. It is definitely an issue with halo. I can play destiny fine, open up halo even for just 5 seconds and then destiny is unplayable. I have to restart my console and then I can play destiny fine.

also this new game update has caused a major problem. Pressing 'y' to view the previous games stats causes the game to crash and dump me back to the home screen. This happens every time without fail.

this is one serious mess.
NAT: Open
Static IP set in NIC and IP as part of a DMZ in router.
Ethernet connection.

All playlists.
Wait times are from 10 - 15 minuets.

When I do get a game, 1/3 times the game will crash to dashboard.
Karmellow wrote:
This is a post from a different forum but someone from 343 needs to read this asappppppp because it is relevant. This is my first reply on halowaypoint.com and the only reason I'm replying is to give the input of a person who has actually played all the halo's competitively including halo 1 on XBC (Xbox connect) and lan I used to host a lot my name on there was _Fall-of-Troy_ and if you don't remember me on there then I can't really value your opinion because I knew everyone who was anyone playing halo 1 on XBC including the likes of Ogre 1 and walshy a couple times. I hope someone in Halo MCC networking development will read this as well because I'm going to bring up a topic that is pivotal to the Halo 1 community and halo franchise as well. So here's my opinion.
Halo 1 is by far the most skillful game, not only because the pistol is the greatest weapon the Halo franchise ever developed (which I will explain why later) but the skill in map control and weapon control are unparalleled to the other halos.
In halo 1 all the greats have a timer for when Camo OS rocket and sniper spawn on every map. To win competitively you HAD to know how to get these power ups every so often or else you'll get raped. Also, grenades had to settle before exploding so you had to know how to throw them on angles against walls to explode faster. You HAD to know how to throw grenades at certain spots on the maps to boost rocket to yourself or knock camo down to get these power ups from different positions. Semi good players knew every spawn of every map so when you kill a person they would throw grenades at the spawns before the person spawns up. I was able to get 2 killtaculars in a row in a 2v2 match on Prisoner by spawn raping the guys consecutively, which was one of the highlights of my halo career, but most of you wouldn't even know how insane that is because you've never experienced the skill in Halo 1 hence why I cannot value your opinion. Double punching, strafing, crouching before you hit the ground to avoid fall damage, reloading one weapon while you shoot with another: these are all thing that even noobs knew on XBC, and these skills took years to learn. The hardest and most challenging skill that I learned in Halo 1 were memorizing all the specific spots in every map where if your partner dies, you can stand in-and he'll spawn in a random spot on the map and not within a confined distance from me, confusing the enemy team on where my partner is on the map and how he got there. And not to mention that to win in 2v2 you had to have insane amount of teamwork and strategy on how to control the map to win, that's what made the Ogres so good, because on top of all those things I mentioned they knew how to bully you in chill out or Dammy.
The reason why all these old Halo 1 greats are coming out of retirement is because they know how difficult this game is to master, and because of the difficulty, it makes the gameplay experience that much rewarding. Halo took a turn for the worst after Halo 1 because it started focusing on "the number of kills" instead of how you get those kills, making noobs happier by adding higher numbers to their kill count. I'm not posting this to win this argument, but because I hope 343 reads this and it opens their eyes so we can play quality games again.... As I digress

i went and spent 500$ on an Xbox one and halo MCC this past weekend because it was a big day for me, the game I used to love was being resurrected on xbl, and if u ever played halo 1 on XBC Ull know how happy you are to hear this news because with the difficulty of finding people to play, high ping, lag, and server problems with Xbox connect this is a dream come true. BUT, I was disappointed.

halo ce has been cheated. Everything with the maps and scoring and colors and all that -Yoink- is great. But the most important aspect has been ruined. THE SHOOTING.
halo one requires you to lead your shots with all guns and I don't know what it is, but on MCC something is different. Some people say it's hitscan now, some people say it was always hitscan. ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT ISNT THE SAME AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. My prayers worked after 10 years to bring Halo 1 to Xbox live which I never thought would be possible, and now I pray that 343 industries will fix this and update it because it ruins the integrity of the greatest game that was ever made. We, of the halo ce community feel we have been cheated and we just want the same experience we had back on the first Xbox. I just want to be able to 3 ball noobs like the good ol days but Im deprived of that because of the weirdass way you guys made the shooting in this game on MCC. Im not sure if you guys made it this way to make it easier for new players to get kills because they don't know that you have to lead shots in Halo CE, but whatever your reasoning is, it's wrong and needs to be fixed.

I encourage you all to bring this problem to 343's attention because they're good with taking in criticism and fixing it, and the only way to do this is to spread the word.

To anybody that wants to add me on xbl to see if I'm legit on Halo 1 add me and prepare your anus my gamertag is Karmellow.

Since when u need to lead shots in Halo CE? It was and is Hitscan like H2. Halo 3 was/is the only Halo where u need to lead ur shots.
Ok... This is my first time posting on any forum on this website. I used to play and beat some of the pros back in h2 b4. So my feedback should be valuable. 343 Industries. I am here to only provide facts and nothing else as to speed up gettin ppl back to gaming and off the forums. Here is my list of problems since midnight launch. 1) search times 2) not being able to accept game invites to get into a lobby with another player 3) not being able to find games with another player, hence only by yourself 4) being split into diff teams upon the game starting 5)during postgame lobby sometimes the timer starting and the game putting you into another game with the ppl u played with last, you should be only able to back out and restart a game with the ppl that were already into ur game prior to starting one 6) guest accts getting into ranked games. Guest accts should not be able to get into ranked games just like it used to be 7)being in a game lobby and magically being put into a game and voting on a map, what if i wanted to play only with friends for ranked purposes 8)why is halo2 anniversary and halo 2 classic max players 10? It should only be 4v4 per old halo 2 standards 9) uneven teams still a problem 10) new problem i experienced tonight, lagging out of games during gameplay 10) rank being reset without stats as well 11) having to vote on the gametype, halo 2 was 1 option only. Period (no voting allowed) 343 industries i hope this helps. Plz reply 343 to let me know that u r seeing my feedback. Thank u
This kind of inappropriate product release is appalling and frankly if I could get a full refund I would have done so. I have been a long time fan of the halo franchise even after bungie handed things over to 343 industries but now I am so turned off by the sheer lack of respect this company has for its consumers that I will likely never purchase another game from this banner. This sickens me because my love for halo, especially 2, has been torn from me with a metaphorical slap to the face... I had taken off of work for three days just to enjoy the nostalgia of my many memories that I have from these wonderful games and nothing can give me back that time I spent waiting, no kind of reprieve from the agonizing wait times and loss of productivity. You have failed and even if you fix it now I will not forgive you 343. I am compelled to boycott your games now and in the future. Good luck on keeping your customers with this irresponsible half hearted attempt at recreating a past success created by your far superior parent company. Even your fancy campaign won't win me back now... Good day Sirs!
- ZeroXero Z Hero, BrianZeroXero@gmail.com...
how long does this take
I posted this in another thread, but I'll post it here in case it helps anyone.

If you do finish a match with a friend that you are in a party with, and for some reason you can no longer see your friend in your roster, or, you get disconnected from your friend in your roster session, and, you can no longer Join or Invite your friend ... its most likely a conflict with the party app. If you open the party app, choose Leave, then choose Multiplayer, you should now be able to Join / Invite your friend to your roster's session again.
NAT Type: Open
Searched: Alone, with a total of 2 people in the party, with a total of 3 people in the party, and with a total of 4 people in the party.
Playlists: All

I've waited up to 30 minutes one instance while I read, and then I timed out. When I searched with a party of 4 we got paired up in a 4v3 game. When I searched with the party of 2 we got matched up in a 3v3 and a friend was on the other team. When I searched with a party of 3 we managed to get a 3v3 but one of my friends got put on the other team. If I wanted to play against my friends then I'd play custom games. How difficult is it to keep a party together and to create teams with an even number of people on both sides? Also, I've tried searching everyday including today with and without a party.
UPDATE

Open
Solo
Every playlist

Game update.... survey says.... NOPE.... still no functioning matchmaking for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still not working right...
For real how is everyones NAT open!!!???
Ok... This is my first time posting on any forum on this website. I used to play and beat some of the pros back in h2 b4. So my feedback should be valuable. 343 Industries. I am here to only provide facts and nothing else as to speed up gettin ppl back to gaming and off the forums. Here is my list of problems since midnight launch. 1) search times 2) not being able to accept game invites to get into a lobby with another player 3) not being able to find games with another player, hence only by yourself 4) being split into diff teams upon the game starting 5)during postgame lobby sometimes the timer starting and the game putting you into another game with the ppl u played with last, you should be only able to back out and restart a game with the ppl that were already into ur game prior to starting one 6) guest accts getting into ranked games. Guest accts should not be able to get into ranked games just like it used to be 7)being in a game lobby and magically being put into a game and voting on a map, what if i wanted to play only with friends for ranked purposes 8)why is halo2 anniversary and halo 2 classic max players 10? It should only be 4v4 per old halo 2 standards 9) uneven teams still a problem 10) new problem i experienced tonight, lagging out of games during gameplay 10) rank being reset without stats as well 11) having to vote on the gametype, halo 2 was 1 option only. Period (no voting allowed) 343 industries i hope this helps u and goodluck
Are you serious??
Karmellow wrote:

Why does everyone find it necessary to boast and self glorify before writing there opinion? You are cool........
I guess...........
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 136
  4. 137
  5. 138
  6. 139
  7. 140
  8. ...
  9. 179