5. 139
  6. 140
  7. 141
  8. ...
  9. 179
This is worst than bf4 first days....
NAT Open
Searching alone
2 New problem 343 industries!!! 1)Whenever a player quits out of a match made game i end up getting kicked out of the GAME... 2) also randomly i wind up in a chat party with ppl from the previous game. PLz reply 343 so i know u r getting my feedback. Thx
The issue really isn't slow matchmaking times for me - i'm not finding games at all.

Open NAT
Alone
All playlists

This is unbelievably frustrating. Coming from an IT background, I understand this isn't a simple "uncheck a tick box and it's working" problem, but how can a game be released with these issues not being found out beforehand?
Halo 3 seems to be working ok, I'm finding a game In less then 5 minuets every time.
Team update to make parties be in the same team you say?

Lies! Should make a drinking game out of this, everytime the game crashes or something doesn't work as intended have a shot :3

Last patch seems to have made it crash more than anything else thus far :/
NAT : Open
Searching : in duo
Playlists : All

Please 343 fix it.... This game could be huge without these issues !

Halo <3
After that update I can't find any games...nat open. Wtf
After the latest patch when searching game with friends the only one to see "In lobby" is the party leader. The rest of the team sees "My game session" wich you have stated makes it harder to find games. So if u wanna find games today dont search with a team, go in alone.....
Question fellow halo lovers... How many times has your rank been reset? Mine has been reset twice.
Open NAT
Searching alone
Team Halo 2: Anniversary
Open NAT
Searching alone
Team Halo 2: Anniversary searched for players for about two hours today
I haven't been able to connect to a match yet!
NAT Type: Open.
Searching alone.
Team Halo 2: Anniversary and Team slayer.
cant find a single match inv me!! fingers devious also feel free to checkout my dubstep while u wait for a game soundcloud.com/fingrsdevious
this is 100% pathetic and a -Yoink- joke!!! ARE U SERIOUSLY OUT OF UR MIND...how can u just push a game thru like this with 0 testing.... One of the most importent releases and u guys completely -Yoinked!- it up..ITS NOT HARD CODE THE -Yoink- RIGHT THE 1ST TIME AND MAKE SURE U TEST IT B4 U RELEASE THE -Yoink- TO COMPETE WITH CALL OF GARBAGE AND THE ANIVERSARY DATE....No other halo is like this....yet u seem to -Yoinking!- destroy this one.....match making is complete and utter garbage...joining friends is -Yoinking!- twisted beyond belief and when u leave a MM game to join a new one, ur party doesnt come with u....i mean jesus christ HALO 1 WAS BETTER THEN THIS AND IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE LIVE.....
Same issues. Occasionally get a "session is full" error message.
NAT: Open
all game types.
Lots of one sided matches when u find one.
Ryttila wrote:
For real how is everyones NAT open!!!???
I had the same problem with a new router from cablevision. (D Link AC1750)..after 10 years of open NAT on a Netgear 624...

After Xbox support telling me a I NEEDED a moderate nat for security (unbelievable)...and Cablevision telling me I needed to call XBOX as it wasn't a router issue..

I did a little research and used the support page from xbox.....turns out the NAT protocol tables were messed up and everything needed to be rebooted in a certain order...I have now had an open NAT for 5 weeks..

Here is the article....follow it step by step....Hope this helps..

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
Question fellow halo lovers... How many times has your rank been reset? Mine has been reset twice.
My was reset twice. After the first time I quit out of the game and loaded back in and it came back. After the second time it seems to be permanent. Also I have a friend that it reset once and stayed that way.
NAT:Open
Searching alone
Halo 2 Classic
About 2 or so minutes.
No lag at a all in the game. Well done.
So far the update in terms of partying up has made things worst for me, if I'm party lead i see the "in lobby" screen where my friends see the roster and party screen with no searching indicators, which contradicts frankies "tip" on matchmaking.

Think you guys have done a great job of the game as a whole however matchmaking is very frustrating and disappointing. I wouldn't mind waiting 10 minutes for a game with my friends if we were going to be in the same team and they were fair and balanced but most of the time I'm in a 3 playing against my friends in a 4.

A week of work for this, fix it asap!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 137
  4. 138
  5. 139
  6. 140
  7. 141
  8. ...
  9. 179