2. ...
  3. 140
  4. 141
  5. 142
  6. 143
  7. 144
  8. ...
  9. 179
Question fellow halo lovers... How many times has your rank been reset? Mine has been reset twice.
That too, every time i go into the ranked playlist i don't even get a rank... It says 2 then immediately resets to 1...
My NAT- Open
I have only searched alone. I have tried all the different playlists.
I bought the game on Tuesday, and I have yet to find one single online game. I am trying right now and still no luck.
Why do you even bother playing ranked? They already said that they will be resetting ranks once they fix this mess. Don't bother leveling now, play TS where it's easier to find a match... #commonsense
I haven't found a single match since the patch you guys did yesterday (11.14). I was finding games within 2 minutes before that.
Still having issues with matchmaking even after patch. Now can find teams a little bit quicker but then it comes down to whether or not the map will even load or freeze up. If I were at a restaurant, ordered something, had to wait an excessive amount of time to get my food, then when it does come, they screwed up the order, I would expect some type of compensation...I've been waiting since Tuesday.
NAT : Open
Searching: Alone
Playlist: Halo 2 A

1 - 2 Games per hour.

Third time my rank was reseted. All my friends still have their rank.
Nat: Open

Searching: 1 player

Playlist: H2 Anniversary/Team Slayer

still haven't gotten into a game. Have let it search for 15 min at a time.
nat open
party of 2

a wait of two hours in team slayer before quitting after no game

very poor
They need to fix this issue now, the community is starting to die off again they are missing their last chance to pull people back into halo
LOL This whole launch is a joke back to destiny.
Day One I wasn't able to join or invite to co op campaign

Couldn't get into a match waiting between 5-10 min

Customizations not unlocking, Backgrounds, tag insignias. etc.

Nat Open

Searching Alone
Can we get a time table for when this will be resolved?
Leave it up to 343 to -Yoink- up a good thing. Never had these problems with bungie. Who works at 343... Walmart greeters ? Damn. Get it together or I'm getting rid of this Xbox. Halo is the reason I bought the thing. This is why I swtiched to playstation after 343 took over.
How about every damn map every time on any setting. How about that 343. How about you I preorder a car and you give me a brand new car with three flat tires and tell me it's okay drive it until we can get you those new tires in. How about you quit rushing products and you make a good product. I am Halo. I was the guy who created land parties and brought this game to so many people. Yes when Tvs where not in every room in the house and you had to bring a couple xbox and tv and link them together. You know what we did that and it worked and it was fun. Now we get this crap. Where if you don't host you lag here and there. The guns damage is uncertain. The grenades damage is minor sometimes other times massive. The amount of different games you play is five. Hey DMR on the same map every other game!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now MCC comes out and I think time to have fun and get those glory days back. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I get to wait around 7 hours to download your -Yoink- and than great it doesn't even work. Are you kidding me. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSSSSSSSSSS on your game. I will be happy to buy it again when it works. This is wrong. Not only do I pay for these games, I buy them two three times(on first xbox, on 360 on xbox one) when the new systems comes out and I think all the old issues will be resolved with the new better system. Hey guess what dip -Yoink- when dvd over took vhs it was because the new dvd product was better. when blu ray over took dvd it was because blu ray was better. well guess what your product has gotten worse with every new aspect. It really is disappointing how bad you treat your consumer. Oh and guess what The loyal halo fans that stood behind you and gave you chance after chance are DONE! We played halo one every week together for 5 years. We played every day by ourselves when we could. Halo 2 was played everyday online until we realized that the mods caused way to many problems, and the time to get in a good was getting ridiculous. Than we started to give up. But hey you got us back with that new system the 360 and your new better halo 3 game. Well half of us back. The other half said F you I am not buying that -Yoink- again. I wish I was that other half. Than we get six maps to play ON HALO 3 AND play the game over and over unless we give you more money. Than we get a bunch of crazy action sack crap or stupid -Yoink- user maps that suck. But hey guess what that was better than what we GOT THIS WEEK. WE GOT NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHING. NO MATCH PLAYER GAMES.............WTF...................WAIT WAIT WIAT WAIT FORITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................NOTHING...................WAIT WAIT WAIT.....................NOTHING. WAIIIIIIIT FOUR -Yoinking!- DAYS AND NOTHING. TAKE YOUR PIECE OF -Yoink- GAME MCC AND STICK IT.... I WOULD RATHER BUST OUT MY OLD XBOX..........FOUR TV AND LINK A SYSTEM TOGETHER. -Yoink- YOUR HALO WAY POINT YOUR XBOX LIVE AND YOUR BETTER GAMING EXPERIANCE. Also I know this is filled with typos and grammer problems and run on remarks. GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A -Yoink-. I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE WITH OUT PROOF READING OR ANYTHING. JUST LIKE YOU PUT OUT YOUR GAMES. In the end who gives a -Yoink- you get your money and I get my point across to the millions of people who feel just like m

MAMA
Atleast 343 is aware of this problem. I love how theyre on it in like a day (not even) LOVE YOU 343 thanks for the support
Sure if this helps: 45 min average search time

What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
Open
Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
Solo
Which playlists were you searching in?
BTB
4 minutes ago
Submit
Copy
Likes 0
How about every damn map every time on any setting. How about that 343. How about you I preorder a car and you give me a brand new car with three flat tires and tell me it's okay drive it until we can get you those new tires in. How about you quit rushing products and you make a good product. I am Halo. I was the guy who created land parties and brought this game to so many people. Yes when Tvs where not in every room in the house and you had to bring a couple xbox and tv and link them together. You know what we did that and it worked and it was fun. Now we get this crap. Where if you don't host you lag here and there. The guns damage is uncertain. The grenades damage is minor sometimes other times massive. The amount of different games you play is five. Hey DMR on the same map every other game!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now MCC comes out and I think time to have fun and get those glory days back. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I get to wait around 7 hours to download your -Yoink- and than great it doesn't even work. Are you kidding me. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSSSSSSSSSS on your game. I will be happy to buy it again when it works. This is wrong. Not only do I pay for these games, I buy them two three times(on first xbox, on 360 on xbox one) when the new systems comes out and I think all the old issues will be resolved with the new better system. Hey guess what dip -Yoink- when dvd over took vhs it was because the new dvd product was better. when blu ray over took dvd it was because blu ray was better. well guess what your product has gotten worse with every new aspect. It really is disappointing how bad you treat your consumer. Oh and guess what The loyal halo fans that stood behind you and gave you chance after chance are DONE! We played halo one every week together for 5 years. We played every day by ourselves when we could. Halo 2 was played everyday online until we realized that the mods caused way to many problems, and the time to get in a good was getting ridiculous. Than we started to give up. But hey you got us back with that new system the 360 and your new better halo 3 game. Well half of us back. The other half said F you I am not buying that -Yoink- again. I wish I was that other half. Than we get six maps to play ON HALO 3 AND play the game over and over unless we give you more money. Than we get a bunch of crazy action sack crap or stupid -Yoink- user maps that suck. But hey guess what that was better than what we GOT THIS WEEK. WE GOT NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHING. NO MATCH PLAYER GAMES.............WTF...................WAIT WAIT WIAT WAIT FORITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................NOTHING...................WAIT WAIT WAIT.....................NOTHING. WAIIIIIIIT FOUR -Yoinking!- DAYS AND NOTHING. TAKE YOUR PIECE OF -Yoink- GAME MCC AND STICK IT.... I WOULD RATHER BUST OUT MY OLD XBOX..........FOUR TV AND LINK A SYSTEM TOGETHER. -Yoink- YOUR HALO WAY POINT YOUR XBOX LIVE AND YOUR BETTER GAMING EXPERIANCE. Also I know this is filled with typos and grammer problems and run on remarks. GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A -Yoink-. I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE WITH OUT PROOF READING OR ANYTHING. JUST LIKE YOU PUT OUT YOUR GAMES. In the end who gives a -Yoink- you get your money and I get my point across to the millions of people who feel just like m

MAMA
Nat Open, Searching Alone, Team Slayer
Nat type moderate..single player party...searched all game types

Way too long for multiplayer matchmaking. How do you release a 10 year anniversary game and not have matchmaking figured out? Real bummer
Since yesterday, before and after the update, i was playing games with 2, 4 minutes between each other. So this is working for me. All u need is to restart the search if you don´t found anything in 4 minutes.

Nat type: OPEN
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 140
  4. 141
  5. 142
  6. 143
  7. 144
  8. ...
  9. 179