4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 179
What is your NAT type?
Open
Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
Solo
Which playlists were you searching in?
All playlists (Halo 2 Anniversary mostly)
Average wait time:
5-7 minutes, sometimes I'm just kicked off the matchmaking session, I've never experienced a full party.
Played 10 matchmaking games so far this morning in H2C.

Wait time = 5 mins at most.

Mostly even games. One 4v3 but we won.

I am enjoying the game even with the launch bugs. So much to do. So much to see.

Keep at the hard work 343.
Jolly Josh wrote:
Bug: Game crashed after I clicked party details in roster..
That s right! Push Y Button in roster Halo crashed totally!
And honestly i think that they should have fully checked and made sure that the servers are good, a'lot of people have waited for this to play online on all halos and halo 2 online again.
Tried match making last night.

NAT: Open
On my own
Team Slayer
Took 16 minutes to find a match and this was after waiting 4 minutes following Frankie's suggestions. Once in game I could hear the game play and was able to fire weapons, but had a black screen no visuals. I could hear everything and even heard myself get killed. Went to the dashboard and quit from the xbox game management menu froze my controller up and had to do a hard reset to make my controller work again.

I recorded a clip of the no visual if you need to see it. It is in my video clips.
Open
3 people and 4 people
Halo 2 playlist 2.5 hours 3 games
Halo New playlist NO games 45 minutes gave up
XoMACKEMoX wrote:
Well i must today has been the first time i have been able to find back to back games within seconds of launching

Party of 2

Nat open

Playlists team slayer, classic halo and H2A.

Have not tried the rest.

Still some issues with searching not showing on right hand side but its still finding gmes
Too many battle rifle games, wheres the classic smg games halo 3 players ruining this with all the BRs!!!
getting games without a wait now. GG 343 fixed their stuff.
Nat open. Solo..been trying since launch only 1 game 3v3 that crashed as it was tied and other game it threw me in solo into map and it was laggy as hell..been trying every day with nothing..its not my internet because halo 4 and reach work fine on xb360 and destiny is working better than ever on xb1..as i stated before..broken game..wish i could have my $ back..ohh and story mode crashes too at save points.
getting games without a wait now. GG 343 fixed their stuff.
or not.
343 industries my rAnk was just reset for the 3rd time in 5 days!!! Wth are u doing???
Quote:
We’re aware that users are experiencing long search times in matchmaking. In order to isolate the issues, please post reports of this issue in here.

To better assist us in our investigation, please include answers to the following questions:

• What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
  • Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
  • Which playlists were you searching in?
We thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve these issues.
Nat: Open
Searching alone
All of the playlists
I wait for roughly 5 minutes then I back out and reset but that doesn't seem to work, ive tried this a few times everyday since launch
I'm still having issues getting into matchmaking.

Nat open
Searching solo
Mostly Team Slayer but have tried to get into other matches, but no luck.
Whenever I'm in the Multiplayer Menu I press Y to see my last Carnage Report and the game freezes! and when I search for a game in any category after about a minute in a half it says I can't connect to the host. Any ideas?
NAT: open
Alone
Big Team Battle
Jolly Josh wrote:
Bug: Game crashed after I clicked party details in roster..

That s right! Push Y Button in roster Halo crashed totally!
Samee!! When I pressed Y to see my carnage report it froze on me! I can't find a game either keeps saying I can't connect to host. But I can play call of duty fine for XB1
I just played 3 games within 45 minutes. After each match quit halo, reload the game and it takes me no more than 3 minutes to get into a match... Still getting 4 on 3s though
Issues are still very real. For the questions 343 please refer to my previous post all the same answers apart from the wait times are 'sometimes' shorter. Another problem I have noticed is if the game finds 5 people or less it doesn't know what to do and just sits there.
Open nat, solo, h2a, 20 minute waits for a laggy 2v4. Fix your -Yoink-, last time I pre order any video game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 179