8. ...
  9. 179
uneven teams are the only problem right now :(
JMoney27 wrote:
th3 B3 wrote:
JMoney27 wrote:
fastharry wrote:
fastharry wrote:
why do we even have to list NAT, ports, location and all that BS?....

Are you assuming this mess and totally effed up broken game is OUR fault?

Do us a favor....Don't worry about what we are doing or how we are doing it.

It's not us...ITS YOU!

You do not have a clue whats wrong or how to fix it. they are working on it. chill out us spastic -Yoink-

got news for ya...neither do they......

got news for ya...yes they do

Oh they do? Why didnt they do it a month ago before release date? Oh I know lets blame xbox live first oh wait...we did that then its "we updating our servers" ?what? You didnt think to update them last week or 2 weeks ago? Yeah they really are working hard at doing nothing. They took away halo 4 maps..why? We should have h1h2ah3 and h4 right out of the box on day one. Thats what we paid for stupid..

Yes, they do. As they have stated. Did you read the updates? I'm not defending 343. This release has got to be one of the worst game launches in history. However, they do know what the issue is and they probably knew about it before launch. Also, I know what "we paid for". As for calling me stupid, well I suppose that's subjective. All I can say is that I am smart enough to read the updates from the developer for the information on what's going on instead getting it from kids running their mouths on the forums with their very limited understanding of software and networking.
1. Im not a "kid" thanks for assuming that people with a viewpoint based in reality are "kids".
2. I've read the "updates" or actually "lip service" from the 343 update page.
3. Being smart enough to read is far different than the intelligence needed for comprehension of the source material.
4. They knew day one it would be a huge catastrophe and gigantic mess. Welcome to the new "normal" in game development. Assassins Creed Unity is a huge mess but its actually playable.
5. We are at 110 hours in to launch and its still broken. I would not blame Microsoft Azure servers/xbox live as they are rock solid I would blame 343 releasing a broken game
6. Got the new "update" on my console last night it has only improved the freezing on the welcome screen when you load Halo MCC.
7. Im still sad my launch xbox 360 is broken as I have no way to play Halo 3/4 multiplayer. Been waiting over a year to play Halo multiplayer maps, oh well at least there's CoD AW and Destiny to keep me occupied as we wait and wait for this abysmal launch of Halo MCC to be over.
I never post nothing on the internet because to me, 343I isn't going to read this anyways but this game is beyond ridiculous. It takes me 30 mins to play a match. Then when it find the match, its either its uneven, match doesnt start, laggy, lose its host. Just different things that makes it sooooo ridiculous. This game taken away time and my money. Two valuable components in ny life. Just fix the damn game already. This should be 343i top prioritie. Not halo 5 or anything else.
I just want to play with no interruptions, I love halo but it's the worth the headache, my xboxone never acted bad until I got halo
Seems to be a bit better right now
everything is fine for my connection. Still cannot find a game in playlists, still cannot connect with friends. campaign playes with not loading a resume game.
Today:

Nat Type : Open

Party: Alone

Playlists: H2A, H2 Classic, Halo 3 mostly

Wait time : more than 10 minutes for now in each playlists

Yesterday:

Nat Type: Open

Party: 2-4

Playlists: All

We played only 3 games in an hour and each time the party leader press back after a game to play in another playlist, all the members were separated. Once we were separated, we were unable to join or invite each others. The only method I found was to press the home button, press start on HMCC and then quit the game, re launched HMCC, wait about 30 seconds are so and then we were able to join each others. All players had to do the same.

Most of the games was unbalanced: 4v2, 5v2, etc.
I experienced 2 crashes in H2A playlists. Both crashes was during the loading of the map, the maps never loaded and I was returned to the main menu.
4 minutes ago
Submit
Copy
Likes 0
How about every damn map every time on any setting. How about that 343. How about you I preorder a car and you give me a brand new car with three flat tires and tell me it's okay drive it until we can get you those new tires in. How about you quit rushing products and you make a good product. I am Halo. I was the guy who created land parties and brought this game to so many people. Yes when Tvs where not in every room in the house and you had to bring a couple xbox and tv and link them together. You know what we did that and it worked and it was fun. Now we get this crap. Where if you don't host you lag here and there. The guns damage is uncertain. The grenades damage is minor sometimes other times massive. The amount of different games you play is five. Hey DMR on the same map every other game!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now MCC comes out and I think time to have fun and get those glory days back. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I get to wait around 7 hours to download your -Yoink- and than great it doesn't even work. Are you kidding me. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSSSSSSSSSS on your game. I will be happy to buy it again when it works. This is wrong. Not only do I pay for these games, I buy them two three times(on first xbox, on 360 on xbox one) when the new systems comes out and I think all the old issues will be resolved with the new better system. Hey guess what dip -Yoink- when dvd over took vhs it was because the new dvd product was better. when blu ray over took dvd it was because blu ray was better. well guess what your product has gotten worse with every new aspect. It really is disappointing how bad you treat your consumer. Oh and guess what The loyal halo fans that stood behind you and gave you chance after chance are DONE! We played halo one every week together for 5 years. We played every day by ourselves when we could. Halo 2 was played everyday online until we realized that the mods caused way to many problems, and the time to get in a good was getting ridiculous. Than we started to give up. But hey you got us back with that new system the 360 and your new better halo 3 game. Well half of us back. The other half said F you I am not buying that -Yoink- again. I wish I was that other half. Than we get six maps to play ON HALO 3 AND play the game over and over unless we give you more money. Than we get a bunch of crazy action sack crap or stupid -Yoink- user maps that suck. But hey guess what that was better than what we GOT THIS WEEK. WE GOT NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHING. NO MATCH PLAYER GAMES.............WTF...................WAIT WAIT WIAT WAIT FORITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................NOTHING...................WAIT WAIT WAIT.....................NOTHING. WAIIIIIIIT FOUR -Yoinking!- DAYS AND NOTHING. TAKE YOUR PIECE OF -Yoink- GAME MCC AND STICK IT.... I WOULD RATHER BUST OUT MY OLD XBOX..........FOUR TV AND LINK A SYSTEM TOGETHER. -Yoink- YOUR HALO WAY POINT YOUR XBOX LIVE AND YOUR BETTER GAMING EXPERIANCE. Also I know this is filled with typos and grammer problems and run on remarks. GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A -Yoink-. I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE WITH OUT PROOF READING OR ANYTHING. JUST LIKE YOU PUT OUT YOUR GAMES. In the end who gives a -Yoink- you get your money and I get my point across to the millions of people who feel just like m

MAMA
4 minutes ago
Submit
Copy
Likes 0
How about every damn map every time on any setting. How about that 343. How about you I preorder a car and you give me a brand new car with three flat tires and tell me it's okay drive it until we can get you those new tires in. How about you quit rushing products and you make a good product. I am Halo. I was the guy who created land parties and brought this game to so many people. Yes when Tvs where not in every room in the house and you had to bring a couple xbox and tv and link them together. You know what we did that and it worked and it was fun. Now we get this crap. Where if you don't host you lag here and there. The guns damage is uncertain. The grenades damage is minor sometimes other times massive. The amount of different games you play is five. Hey DMR on the same map every other game!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now MCC comes out and I think time to have fun and get those glory days back. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I get to wait around 7 hours to download your -Yoink- and than great it doesn't even work. Are you kidding me. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSSSSSSSSSS on your game. I will be happy to buy it again when it works. This is wrong. Not only do I pay for these games, I buy them two three times(on first xbox, on 360 on xbox one) when the new systems comes out and I think all the old issues will be resolved with the new better system. Hey guess what dip -Yoink- when dvd over took vhs it was because the new dvd product was better. when blu ray over took dvd it was because blu ray was better. well guess what your product has gotten worse with every new aspect. It really is disappointing how bad you treat your consumer. Oh and guess what The loyal halo fans that stood behind you and gave you chance after chance are DONE! We played halo one every week together for 5 years. We played every day by ourselves when we could. Halo 2 was played everyday online until we realized that the mods caused way to many problems, and the time to get in a good was getting ridiculous. Than we started to give up. But hey you got us back with that new system the 360 and your new better halo 3 game. Well half of us back. The other half said F you I am not buying that -Yoink- again. I wish I was that other half. Than we get six maps to play ON HALO 3 AND play the game over and over unless we give you more money. Than we get a bunch of crazy action sack crap or stupid -Yoink- user maps that suck. But hey guess what that was better than what we GOT THIS WEEK. WE GOT NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHING. NO MATCH PLAYER GAMES.............WTF...................WAIT WAIT WIAT WAIT FORITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................NOTHING...................WAIT WAIT WAIT.....................NOTHING. WAIIIIIIIT FOUR -Yoinking!- DAYS AND NOTHING. TAKE YOUR PIECE OF -Yoink- GAME MCC AND STICK IT.... I WOULD RATHER BUST OUT MY OLD XBOX..........FOUR TV AND LINK A SYSTEM TOGETHER. -Yoink- YOUR HALO WAY POINT YOUR XBOX LIVE AND YOUR BETTER GAMING EXPERIANCE. Also I know this is filled with typos and grammer problems and run on remarks. GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A -Yoink-. I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE WITH OUT PROOF READING OR ANYTHING. JUST LIKE YOU PUT OUT YOUR GAMES. In the end who gives a -Yoink- you get your money and I get my point across to the millions of people who feel just like m

MAMA
you sir are the butthurt
What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type): OPEN
Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party? ALONE
Which playlists were you searching in? ALL PLAYLISTS (Gave up after waiting 3 minutes in each playlist)
Embarrassing.
it's a bit better for me (on halo 3 playlist) im'on EU...
NAT Open
Playing alone
Tried Halo 2 classic for an hour and tried Halo 2A for an hour. Also dont like that my level was already reset, I know its going to happen eventually but it made me lose ALL interest because I had to wait for long periods of time, get put on uneven teams, play my backside off just to win then get it taken away...? Thank you but no thank you, just mere moments aways from losing a long time halo fan and going to let it die with the good memories of the REAL halo 2/3 days

Was getting better but last night (Friday) and today I cannot get a game. I've literally let it search for about an hour and every 15 minutes restart the search. Everytime I think its getting better they take two steps back.

Please fix it
I want my refund for the broken beta you sold me. Ripped off.
4 minutes ago
Submit
Copy
Likes 0

MAMA

you sir are the butthurt
yeah a little.
This is a joke never again will I waste my money on your company, why would you launch a broken game.
You guy just took to long to fix.
How does it feel have finally kill halo
Open
Alone
All Types
Nat type - Open

Alone

every playlist
Given the inability to actually play matchmaking (if you need to wait longer than 20 minutes to find a game, you can't really play) does 343 plan to offer refunds to customers that bought MCC expecting a matchmaking component?

Thanks
NAT Type: Open
w/ 2 party members total
Ranked - Halo 2 Anniversary

At this point failure and idle wait time out weighs game time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 143
  4. 144
  5. 145
  6. 146
  7. 147
  8. ...
  9. 179