4. 145
  5. 146
  6. 147
  7. 148
  8. ...
  9. 179
Nat type - Open
Alone
All playlist usually 30 minutes to 1 hour searching in each one.

Have played a total of 6 games since launch.

Just got another game. make that 7 games.
Nevermind. It kicked the lobby out before getting to the map selection screen.
Back at 6.
Nat Type: Open
With 2 other party members (3 total)
Team Slayer
11/15 3pm EST

Every match we've played we have not yet been on the same team. Actually since I've bought this game and I've done matchmaking with a party I've yet to have a whole party on the same team. The update said that would be a rare occurrence but the rare occurrence seems to be playing on the same team with my party.
I still don't get why everything went to crap on one if not the biggest game on the Xbox franchise?
U have created a mess for us loyal fans of the franchise. Your earlier post was an understatement of current problems this game has brought to the table for us all. your first priority should be this game, not halo 5. I have loads of friends all over the world who play this game and all there problems are the same as my own. This game is screws from the moment you sign in. It's almost impossible to even join friends to play customs with each other. I'm not going to touch on matchmaking. That doesn't even deserve a comment. Your update did very little.

343 u have dropped the ball big time. We have paid u 60$ a piece. We deserve quality. If u can't handle it call Bungie.
NAT: moderate.
Game type: big team
Alone.

Found a game in under a minute! It was a 6 v 5, gungooses, lots of fun!
Alone
All playlists 45 minutes minimum.

I'm astonished at how garbage this game is. If I could get my money back for it I would have done so already. As it is I've already made sure to caution everyone I know against buying it.

It should be criminal to sell a game that was clearly never fully tested. As someone else said, if I went into a theater to see a movie and half the movie didn't work I would get a full refund. I will never purchase another game that 343 industries has a part in at launch again, I'll wait a year and perhaps in that time the game will be complete. I already owned every halo game previously published so the entire purpose of purchasing the MCC was to play online, and it is a complete failure.

As far as I'm concerned you owe me 60 dollars, not to mention the time I spent waiting to purchase it at midnight at release.
Nat type - Open
Alone
All playlist usually 30 minutes to 1 hour searching in each one.

Have played a total of 6 games since launch.

Just got another game. make that 7 games.
Nevermind. It kicked the lobby out before getting to the map selection screen.
Back at 6.
This also has been my experience, and I'm in shock... Spent over $1000 on 2 xbox one systems, controllers, Master Chief for me and my kids and can't even play it...
NAT Type : Open
Alone
1AM to 6AM Eastern

Searching took between one minute and 3 minutes, but for the most part was on the quicker side of things.
60% of my matches were even teams the other were odd teams, but only by one player ( 4v3, 5v4, etc)
No matches ended before score or time limit was reached.
The very last game that was played the game locked up before the map loaded.
Also was experiencing game locking up when clicking player details and trying to view career stats during searching.
Experienced not being able to vote for a map/gametype when viewing a players career during the match setup process. After closing career the game would bring me to the voting screen but would not have anything highlighted to select and could not vote as a result.

One question I have is once all these bugs and errors have been fixed and things are running smoothly are you going to reset all the ranks and game stats due to the high amount errors effecting the integrity of these stats?
Also, do we get more halo anniversary maps as an apology? :D
I BET moneh$ that the reason people are having a hard time searching is because once you are in a game it makes a party with everyone and doesnt restart the search soo when you back out you left the party and when you join back MM it still thinks you are in a game.
The wait times are really bad...please fix them..
11/15/14 Noon PST. Can't get a game at all :(

open nat, all playlists, solo
ROAN81 wrote:
The wait times are really bad...please fix them..
just want to say i got 3 games really fast today. like 30 seconds apart.
4 minutes ago
Submit
Copy
Likes 0
How about every damn map every time on any setting. How about that 343. How about you I preorder a car and you give me a brand new car with three flat tires and tell me it's okay drive it until we can get you those new tires in. How about you quit rushing products and you make a good product. I am Halo. I was the guy who created land parties and brought this game to so many people. Yes when Tvs where not in every room in the house and you had to bring a couple xbox and tv and link them together. You know what we did that and it worked and it was fun. Now we get this crap. Where if you don't host you lag here and there. The guns damage is uncertain. The grenades damage is minor sometimes other times massive. The amount of different games you play is five. Hey DMR on the same map every other game!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now MCC comes out and I think time to have fun and get those glory days back. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I get to wait around 7 hours to download your -Yoink- and than great it doesn't even work. Are you kidding me. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSSSSSSSSSS on your game. I will be happy to buy it again when it works. This is wrong. Not only do I pay for these games, I buy them two three times(on first xbox, on 360 on xbox one) when the new systems comes out and I think all the old issues will be resolved with the new better system. Hey guess what dip -Yoink- when dvd over took vhs it was because the new dvd product was better. when blu ray over took dvd it was because blu ray was better. well guess what your product has gotten worse with every new aspect. It really is disappointing how bad you treat your consumer. Oh and guess what The loyal halo fans that stood behind you and gave you chance after chance are DONE! We played halo one every week together for 5 years. We played every day by ourselves when we could. Halo 2 was played everyday online until we realized that the mods caused way to many problems, and the time to get in a good was getting ridiculous. Than we started to give up. But hey you got us back with that new system the 360 and your new better halo 3 game. Well half of us back. The other half said F you I am not buying that -Yoink- again. I wish I was that other half. Than we get six maps to play ON HALO 3 AND play the game over and over unless we give you more money. Than we get a bunch of crazy action sack crap or stupid -Yoink- user maps that suck. But hey guess what that was better than what we GOT THIS WEEK. WE GOT NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHING. NO MATCH PLAYER GAMES.............WTF...................WAIT WAIT WIAT WAIT FORITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................NOTHING...................WAIT WAIT WAIT.....................NOTHING. WAIIIIIIIT FOUR -Yoinking!- DAYS AND NOTHING. TAKE YOUR PIECE OF -Yoink- GAME MCC AND STICK IT.... I WOULD RATHER BUST OUT MY OLD XBOX..........FOUR TV AND LINK A SYSTEM TOGETHER. -Yoink- YOUR HALO WAY POINT YOUR XBOX LIVE AND YOUR BETTER GAMING EXPERIANCE. Also I know this is filled with typos and grammer problems and run on remarks. GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A -Yoink-. I AM PUTTING IT OUT THERE WITH OUT PROOF READING OR ANYTHING. JUST LIKE YOU PUT OUT YOUR GAMES. In the end who gives a -Yoink- you get your money and I get my point across to the millions of people who feel just like m

MAMA

you sir are the butthurt

yeah a little.
its alright we all are

Players searching: 2

Playlist: all (literally all playlist)
NAT Type:Open

Alone

Team H2A

Big Team Battle

45+ and still waiting

Party of 3, is pointless because we still get split up!!

Halo 2 Anniversary - Ranked
Open
party of 3
Halo 2 anniversary
Much better match times in anniversary. A minute or less most of the time.
Nat - Open
Alone
Big team

Played one game 6x6 and then nothing, now waiting 20 min. Alone.
NAT: OPEN

Searching with 2 people

Team Slayer, Halo 3

Hardly finding games.

When searching alone I can usually grab a game in a few minutes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 144
  4. 145
  5. 146
  6. 147
  7. 148
  8. ...
  9. 179