7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 179
nat open
alone
everything
Nat Type: Strict
Party Size: 3
Playlists: In the Halo 3 playlist I would regularly find a game within 5 minutes, but before the game starts i usually get kicked.
In the Halo 2 Classic Playlist I usually find a game within a few minutes.
In the Halo 2 Anniversary playlist I usually find a game within a few minutes.
In Halo 2 Anniversary Rumble I get kicked before the game starts almost half of the time.
In Team Slayer Playlist I usually find a game within a few minutes.
In every other playlist I have trouble finding a game.
After some games I get stuck at a black screen or loading screen which I can fix by force quitting Halo.
After every couples games I have to force quit Halo otherwise I cannot find a game.
Nat Type: Open

Party Size: One or Two

Playlist: Anniversary, Team Slayer, Swat

A small anecdote, I've had my best luck matching in Slayer. I have been operating under the assumption that this is one of the more popular playlists.
Open NAT
Solo (tried with another but that's a whole task in itself)
Every type, I've waited the longest in big team and swat.

Since getting it opening night I've successfully played 1 game of swat, one team slayer and got seconds away from another Swat before it kicked everyone out.

$65.17 well spent. Glad I bought the Xbox 1 for this game, it hasn't let me down at all. Destiny was a real hoot for a few hours too.

*edit: got into swat shortly after writing this. 5 minutes wait time, no lag or problems once I was in the game. Although it appears a person might have lagged out to start on the other team as they were down a man at the start after it being a 4v4 game.

about 3 minutes after that, I got another swat game, but my screen kept tri-beeping at me and then I lost connection to host.

It was good fun the game I played, but I'll just wait till its fixed a little before I waste my nights trying to get in 2-3 games of halo
Unable to get a game at all. Server times out.

NAT TYPE: open
Party Solo
All Multiplayer

Checked multi player connection everything fine.
343, you guys keep saying your releasing updates and all saying it's helping but to tell the truth I haven't seen any -Yoinking!- improvement. Fix your -Yoink- 343
Quote:
We’re aware that users are experiencing long search times in matchmaking. In order to isolate the issues, please post reports of this issue in here.

To better assist us in our investigation, please include answers to the following questions:

• What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
  • Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
  • Which playlists were you searching in?
We thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve these issues.

Hi 343,

I have been a supporter for halo for many years. This game means a lot to my friends and I; so much so that we began to have halo nights and we are running on our 7th year. This game has brought together friends of varying ages, and we will remain friends for life. With the release of this game just like the others we planned our week off work just to gather to play this beautiful game that you have remastered and mindfuly put together for us. Unfortunately we are unable to do so and has ruined our well planed excitement and fun.

My Nat settings is open
With a 47 download speed

I have searched both alone and with 2 other people we find games but it's extremely spotty and has a huge amount of bugs while in the lobby and also after matches.

we searched h2a, halo3, and halo4
I'm in a pretty similar boat. Nothing like taking off work to play Halo only to not be able to play Halo. I took Wed-Fri off and I have the weekend off. Monday it's back to the real world. This sucks. I'm hoping this patch hitting at 8 PM EST will do something for me.
Nat Type: Strict
Party Size: 3
Playlists: In the Halo 3 playlist I would regularly find a game within 5 minutes, but before the game starts i usually get kicked.
In the Halo 2 Classic Playlist I usually find a game within a few minutes.
In the Halo 2 Anniversary playlist I usually find a game within a few minutes.
In Halo 2 Anniversary Rumble I get kicked before the game starts almost half of the time.
In Team Slayer Playlist I usually find a game within a few minutes.
In every other playlist I have trouble finding a game.
After some games I get stuck at a black screen or loading screen which I can fix by force quitting Halo.
After every couples games I have to force quit Halo otherwise I cannot find a game.
Guys this is ridiculous! It almost makes it seem as if you guys just release this crap without it being ready just because you wanted to make a street day.

The 11th has significance because it's the anniversary of halo or whatever but at the end of this, this is just making you guys look bad. Might as well have tested the game this is utter crap.
What is your NAT type? Open
Were you searching alone or in a party?Alone / 3
Which playlists were you searching in? Halo 2 Anniversary

When I do find games i am kicked out halfway through but my party stays in the game. Nothing wrong on my end. Takes 15mins to find a game.
This game is a huge joke so far
Nat is open, can be searching in any playlist with any number of people in the party.

Very very very frustrating. Only reason I bought the game.
NAT Open
Searching Alone
Team Slayer
Wait times are around 10 mins sometimes longer
Nat: Open
Searching: By myself or with 1
H2A mostly, or anything.

Usually takes 10 minutes at the LEAST

Also suffering catastrophic lag in game.
NAT : OPEN

Party : alone

maps : all

over hour long waits and no connections. Get tired and quit the connection after it appears to stop searching for other party members to join.
NAT type - open
- Searching alone
- H2A playlist
My friend and I can barely even join each others party. Usually it just won't show us in a party together, and it gives one of us the option to kick the other. We also cannot find a match together at all. We tried SWAT, Halo 2 Classic, and Team Slayer. None of them yielded any games, or even found a player. I cannot find a match by myself either. I had a lobby of six people that all ended up leaving because it wouldn't setup the game. That was the closest I've been to a match all day.

My NAT type: Strict
His NAT type: Strict
Quote:
We’re aware that users are experiencing long search times in matchmaking. In order to isolate the issues, please post reports of this issue in here.

To better assist us in our investigation, please include answers to the following questions:

• What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
  • Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
  • Which playlists were you searching in?
We thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve these issues.

Hi 343,

I have been a supporter for halo for many years. This game means a lot to my friends and I; so much so that we began to have halo nights and we are running on our 7th year. This game has brought together friends of varying ages, and we will remain friends for life. With the release of this game just like the others we planned our week off work just to gather to play this beautiful game that you have remastered and mindfuly put together for us. Unfortunately we are unable to do so and has ruined our well planed excitement and fun.

My Nat settings is open
With a 47 download speed

I have searched both alone and with 2 other people we find games but it's extremely spotty and has a huge amount of bugs while in the lobby and also after matches.

we searched h2a, halo3, and halo4

I'm in a pretty similar boat. Nothing like taking off work to play Halo only to not be able to play Halo. I took Wed-Fri off and I have the weekend off. Monday it's back to the real world. This sucks. I'm hoping this patch hitting at 8 PM EST will do something for me.
There is no reason to place blame on 343, saying that you are unable to play Halo. There are four full campaigns for you to play in five different difficulties. Certainly you haven't beat them yet in Legendary/LASO difficulty. So rather than trying to guilt trip the producers you should make the msot out of you time off work. Play the campaigns.
This is nuts. Halo is broken for everyone. Let me help you.

What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
-Answer: Doesn't matter Halo is completely broken
Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
Which playlists were you searching in?

Stop wasting peoples time with this. You know your game is broken. Fix this garbage. If I went to the movie theater and the movie wasn't complete or couldn't be played it would be a free movie ticket and a refund. Get your act together or do the community a favor and quit your jobs.

This an ongoing issue in the gaming community.

Some times it takes a friend to tell you that you suck.

What do you think these reports are for? They need INFO before they can FIX anything!
His point is that these questions are filler. They are to make it look and feel like they are actively fixing it. Im not doubting that they are fixing it, I just know the answers to these questions does nothing for them lmao. Even open nats cant get games, alone or parties cant get games, and all playlists struggle except maybe h4. So answering this does nothing except make you feel better, if you are dumb enough to do so.
If this game isn't fixed by tomorrow then this game is just a joke search times are like 30-40 minutes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 179