1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 177
  4. 178
  5. ...
  6. 179
Nat: Open
Italy, 8/0.5 mbit
If i search for solo match (mostly in halo 3) i can find game in 1-5 minutes.

If i search for game (mostly in halo 3) with other 2 friends we can find game in 3-7 minutes

Is certainly better than a few days ago.
works better when searching solo. as soon as i try to party up with a friend it all goes down the crapper. please fix the party aspect of the game......its worse than unbalanced teams
Nat - Open
Wait - forever
Playlist - TS, BTB, H2A

In Atl, GA with 60mb Charter Connection.
Haven't gotten into match since 11/20 patch.
Usually switches to players found in a couple mins then a few minutes later switches to connecting then I get connection failed message.
Tried switching playlists, exiting to dashboard and quit/restart game, restarting xbox and unplugging xbox to wipe cache. Nothing has worked.
I've tried several times each time for 20-30 mins. Everytime I've given up I've been able to immediately jump into Titanfall or CoD matchmaking with no problems.
NAT - Moderate [starts open, but inevitably changes]

After some finagling managed to get 2 other friends into my game session. We tried to play campaign co-op [both through the 'campaign' and 'playlist' menus]. Most gave us a message that there were 'too many players for co-op'.

When I did manage to get the LASO playlist to load us, I was left on a loading screen while my buddies viewed the opening cinematics and began gameplay. After hitting the Xbox 'home' button, the loading screen changed to a 'Mission Paused' screen. Selecting 'Resume' only gave me a black screen to look at, while my buddies were able to play on. I finally just hit 'Save/Quit', and their game was ended and we were all separated, no longer all in one game session. No luck the rest of the evening trying to matchmake together. Switched over to Xbox360 Halo 4.
Last Night had massive latency issues. Felt like original H2 days when someone in Mexico had host. Box showed 46ms latency, but games played like 300ms latency.....gave up after several games like that.....very frustrating!
NO MATCHES FOUND...

No players ever found.... for 1 hour searching various gametypes

• Charter Cable 60Mb/s
  • Open NAT.. Live in Atlanta, GA
  • ASUS router with DMZ enabled for xbox one, and all recommended ports forwarded
  • Times searching 7pm-8pm
  • Over 1 hour of searching Big Team, H2A, H2A Rumble. NO matches found
Gave up... bought destiny, looking forward to having a working product. that was thoroughly beta tested...!!!

343-- i am disappointed... SO much i might just play bungie's games from now on..
FYI... because of this i have just bought Destiny... Your one step closer to loosing your consumer base. ( Many of us will not pick both games ) and if this is the case i might just buy playstations, because you dont own Bungie.
PureSki11 wrote:
Nat - Open
Wait - forever
Playlist - TS, BTB, H2A

In Atl, GA with 60mb Charter Connection.
Haven't gotten into match since 11/20 patch.
Usually switches to players found in a couple mins then a few minutes later switches to connecting then I get connection failed message.
Tried switching playlists, exiting to dashboard and quit/restart game, restarting xbox and unplugging xbox to wipe cache. Nothing has worked.
I've tried several times each time for 20-30 mins. Everytime I've given up I've been able to immediately jump into Titanfall or CoD matchmaking with no problems.
I live in same area, same provider, same open nat, same speed, and have had exactly the same issues after I have done the same as this guy, restarts and all...
Waiting Time: Frigging Forever
Completed Games: NONE - games drops out mid way through

I have not found any games in the last two days because Ive given up hope trying to search for one. I keep checking the forums "i know being lazy" to see if anyone reported improvements because if i have to spend another two hour searching for a matchmaking game, there is a chance my Xbox will go out the window.

I am a day away from buying destiny because this is ridiculous. A company owned by Microsoft cant even get matchmaking to work right. I appreciate the apology posted yesterday but to be honest it fell on deaf ears because im too pissed to accept it, i dont want to hear excuses, i just want the game to work.
My Xbox and TV actually turned themselves off after sitting in a lobby waiting for a game. You can't fix concrete with a band-aid, 343; fix this. Now.
Was able to play maybe seven whole games consecutively last night in Halo 3...thought there had been a fix (between ten est and midnight). Sat down to play about a half hour ago and still searching. Not sure if everybody gave up or what. Lol. Any chance you could add the number of players online like Halo 3 had? Would at least give us hope that other players are searching too. Lol And will be nice when the game loses favor and not many people are still playing it...this is the ONLY reason my husband and I bought the Xbox one; so patiently awaiting a fix! Good luck!

Open NAT
Searching Halo 3 and Rumble
Combat 50mb Johnson City, TN
Can we please get population counts back in the lobby for each playlist?

It is Frustrating to not be able to get matches (Because of all the issues) and not knowing if I am in the lowest population of players for that playlist.
After about forty five minutes and a console restart players loaded, started out with six players, down to three (including myself, another player and their guest). A message about changing host migration came up four times before losing the other three players. Hasn't come up since and the three of us have been searching for about ten minutes. Switches between connecting session and players found. The two other players dropped, not sure if they left or what.

Yes on the population count and please lose the music once a search starts! Love the music but it's just too much...
Northeast Ohio.
Up to 50 mbps
Was working ok through Monday night.
Last online game I played was around midnight Monday night. Halo 3 team BRs on Halo 3 version of Zanzibar. Kept black screening. So i left the game. After that I have been unable to even find other players in matchmaking.

My frustration is that 343 industries
Up until yesterday I was getting into matches in about a minute. Some play lists last night wouldn't work (btb) and others would get vto connecting game and then give a host error message. Today I cant get any games (stays on searching for players). open nat, san jose ca.
Moderate
Alone
Sometimes I find games in a few minutes but other times I can't find a match.
NAT: Open
Alone
Every Playlist
Takes ~10-20 minutes to find players and half the time it either says the match is full or failed to connect to host or loads the endgame screen and says match incomplete...
anyone having problems searching H2A rumble? have had some queues less than 2 and some longer than 10 minutes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 177
  4. 178
  5. ...
  6. 179