all playlist
havebt been able to get in a game since launch
searching alone
Nat- open
alone
all playlists and no games played so far

:(
Hi 343,

What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
Moderate

Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
Yesterday I had more luck getting in a game alone than when I tried in a party of 2. Today it does not matter if it is a party or alone.

Which playlists were you searching in?
From yesterday till this afternoon (GMT) I have been able to play a couple of games in the following playlists:
- Halo 2 Anniversary
- Team Slayer
- Halo 2
- Halo 3

From about 17:00 (GMT) I have been unable to get into anything.

Errors
I have had a couple random messages and issues:
- There is a message that sometimes comes up saying matching making failed.
- A game would finish and the it would crash with a black screen before showing the carnage report and I would have to reset the Xbox to be able to play any Halo.

Hope this helps
Managed to get level 10 in the ranked playlist - Team H2A so I've had a fair share of games.

What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type) OPEN
Were you searching alone or in a party? Playing alone I've had more success. Still 10/15 minute wait for games.
How many were in the party? 2/3/4 - Increased times between games - 20/25 minutes. We get split up too even after the 10AM PST update. Also had a 5v2 after 10AM PST.
Which playlists were you searching in? Team H2A

Joining parties seems to have improved but one of my friends freezes after EVERY game since 10AM PST update. Has to dashboard, quit HALO TMCC and re-launch.

Also, when searching for a game and then backing out to restart the search it kicks everyone to the menu. You cannot back out with party.
open
alone
all playlists
NAT: Open
Searching alone.
Every playlist.
NAT Type: Moderate
Searching: Alone
Playlist(s): All of them

I had 2 games of Halo 2 Classic this morning at 11:00 am Eastern time. After the second game, I haven't been able to find games since. Been searching for 20+ minutes with no luck. Hoping for a fix soon!
What is your NAT type? Moderate (I forwarded ports, and UPnP is on.)
Were you searching alone or in a party? alone
Which playlists were you searching in? Halo 4, and Team Halo 2 Aniversery, swat, big team.

Can't find a match even after 20 mins. Tried restarting the search after 5 mins a couple times, and no luck.
This is nuts. Halo is broken for everyone. Let me help you.

What is your NAT type? (Xbox One dashboard -> Settings -> Network -> NAT type)
-Answer: Doesn't matter Halo is completely broken
Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party?
Which playlists were you searching in?

Stop wasting peoples time with this. You know your game is broken. Fix this garbage. If I went to the movie theater and the movie wasn't complete or couldn't be played it would be a free movie ticket and a refund. Get your act together or do the community a favor and quit your jobs.

This an ongoing issue in the gaming community.

Some times it takes a friend to tell you that you suck.
What do you think these reports are for? They need INFO before they can FIX anything!
NAT Type: Open
Searching Alone
Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary Team Slayer

Found one game yesterday of 6v6 after waiting a couple of minutes. Another time I found 2 more players in search but couldn't find anyone else in more than 5 minutes so I left. Besides those times I haven't found any players or matches in either playlist.
Nat-open
Party of 2/3
Team Slayer and H2A
10 minutes per search
Friends get kicked out every time after each game
I've experienced issues in matchmaking since the release. I've played approx. 5 games in 3 hours of trying. When I logged in earlier today, I was able to play a few matches in short and expected amount of time. Then suddenly, I couldn't find a single game for over an hour straight. I'm also unable to party up with a friend. I'm very close to giving up and regretting purchasing this which is extremely unfortunate since I've been a Halo fan from the very beginning.

NAT - Open.

Party- Alone; also in a party of two.

All games and game modes aren't working.
- NAT: OPEN
- Searching alone
- Team Halo 2: Anniversary

Was taking 5-10 mins. Now not finding a game at all after 30 mins.
What is your NAT type? Open
Were you searching alone or in a party? How many were in the party? Alone
Which playlists were you searching in? Every playlist
Nat: Open
Party: Alone
I've searched in Team H2A, TS, and BTB.
No matches found, keeps searching until I get an error that says "Matchmaking failed". Trying again gets the same result.
NAT: open

Matchmaking is still terribly slow and my level just reset by itself from a 6 to 1. Also game keeps freezing and making me restart halo.
NAT: Open
Playlist: Every playlist

Since launch (I'm in Australia, so around 55 hours now) I've gotten into one game and that was probably over 30 hours ago at this point.
NAT type: Open

Playlists: H2:A and Team Slayer

I've been searching the entire afternoon and couldn't play a single game. Keeps searching forever.
  • Nat Type: Open/But noticed that after I start searching for a match, if I go back to my network settings it says Moderate. Possible issue?
  • Searching Alone
  • H2A and Team Slayer/ Averaging 2 games every hour.
Something seems fishy about the NAT Type changing once you are in game searching. Maybe its something to look into.

Anyone else have this happen?
•extremely erratic search times, sometimes up to 30 minutes to no success
•unbalanced teams
•friends list disappearing
•unable to join customs in progress
•sometimes unable to join lobbies
•game gets stuck during "game set up" after game selection and continuously resets this set up.
•Disconnections from party after games
•freezing at random times resulting in a game or sometimes full console reset
•lost every possible selection and had just the background and title music with no way to back out or select anything
•Being given the option to kick people who aren't in my party rather than a join option
•Failure to connect to host messages

NAT - OPEN

PLAYING SOLO AND IN A GROUP

ALL PLAYLISTS, CUSTOM GAMES, TITLE SCREEN, EVERYTHING.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 179