5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 179
Nat open wired connection

1-3 people in part

30mb internet speed

Played maybe 4 matches in 8hrs of trying including today before and after update. I give up though. I want a refund you have ruined the halo franchise and experience for me. Sorry for the harshness but its true. Halo had one of the most envied matchmaking systems and lobby pre and post game setup and one of the beat multiplayer experience. I had big hopes for you guys but clearly been let down more than once. Please contact me about a full refund!!!
Still not working
open
alone
all types
Nat type open
Anywhere from alone to with 3 others
All play lists.

Also custom games keep failing or black screening, causing the entire game to freeze. Unable to join players or send invites. Halo 3 single player keeps freezing, etc etc. I could go on all day. Finding games easily takes on average 30 mins
Let me just put this out there.

There are a lot of fans out there who are frustrated about this issue (I'm one of them). I've seen posts saying that 343i have ruined Halo or that they will never play this again. This stuff happens all the time and you know this, give these guys credit for trying to fix the problem. 343i is just as frustrated as we are, you think they wanted this to happen???? give them a break geesh because you know that once this is all fixed, those of you that said you won't ever played this again will be on right away.

Thanks 343i

This guy gets it! You people complain like there's no tomorrow and like they are not trying to fix it! I took off work too, I'm bumbed but I instead took the gf out, it's just a game, there's more to do with your day off. relax, turn off your Xbox give them time to fix it, without absolutely hammering the servers, and it will probably be up quicker! Settle the hell down

Bump that junk. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I took two days off work that I have waited months for and had my buddy stay the night with all of his equipment. If this developer claims to release a game on claims and assumption that it'll be fine only for it to fall on its face then we CONSUMERS deserve some sort of COMPENSATION for this slip up. I have NEVER in my life expected this out of a halo game no less. I expect this out of EA. I understand its 4 games in one. I understand the stress that these servers will be up against in the coming months but someone had to see this coming and prepared for it. Unacceptable. Fix it faster 343. For the love of god.

So do a lot of people here, but you shouldn't be complaining about mouths to feed..... If you can't afford to take 2 days to do nothing, you probably shouldn't be taking those days off to play halo, Or use a vacation day...
Um if you buy a game and its unplayable then wat was the point in releasing it in the first place??? Therefore everyone here has their rights to complain. The fact that they said there was going to be an update this morning and nothing is already pushing everyones buttons...
Would adding where we are located help in troubleshooting?

Im in Japan and haven't found a match made game at all in any playlist.

Ive played H2 and H2A customs but nothing else.
college internet: NAT is Open
Tried almost all playlists
Never made it into game just keeps searching.
searching alone
Who what's in on custom games!!!!!!! Come on!! Message for invite
Getting nothing so far. I have faith in you guys but till then your game is being put on the shelf...... Sorry
I was wondering . When will Xbox Live Company do there job and get on the ball with this. Its like release a game big enough to the point where you can't even keep up with it. Now thats a problem. Get it fixed 343 and Microsoft. Do your job. Or don't release a game you can't keep up with. People are pissed about this.
:(
DrinkingSea69 Add me to play customs
Nat type: open

Searching alone in all playlist, I've only been able to play 2 games since launch.
NAT: OPEN
Searching Alone
All Playlists
Usually takes about 12-15 minutes to find a match at the earliest, 30 minutes at the longest.

12-15 is in Halo 2: Anniversary playlist.
my nat type is moderate I'm searching alone looking for games halo 2 classic still can't find games for 20-3o min.
Nat open team anniversary no match since game been out
Long story short. I was hyped, now I'm not. 😣 I've only played like 5 games online.
Search alone and with 2 ppl
I've searched all the play list for about 5 mi utes each. Some with a party some solo. I have an open nat. Haven't found a single game
Nat type: moderate (keeps jumping which is kind of odd). My download speed is on average 80-90Mbps and my upload speed is typically 15-25

Party: 50/50 of alone and searching with one other

Primarily searching in Halo 3, Halo 2a, and Team Slayer
Gaindalf wrote:
Let me just put this out there.

There are a lot of fans out there who are frustrated about this issue (I'm one of them). I've seen posts saying that 343i have ruined Halo or that they will never play this again. This stuff happens all the time and you know this, give these guys credit for trying to fix the problem. 343i is just as frustrated as we are, you think they wanted this to happen???? give them a break geesh because you know that once this is all fixed, those of you that said you won't ever played this again will be on right away.

Thanks 343i

This guy gets it! You people complain like there's no tomorrow and like they are not trying to fix it! I took off work too, I'm bumbed but I instead took the gf out, it's just a game, there's more to do with your day off. relax, turn off your Xbox give them time to fix it, without absolutely hammering the servers, and it will probably be up quicker! Settle the hell down

Bump that junk. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I took two days off work that I have waited months for and had my buddy stay the night with all of his equipment. If this developer claims to release a game on claims and assumption that it'll be fine only for it to fall on its face then we CONSUMERS deserve some sort of COMPENSATION for this slip up. I have NEVER in my life expected this out of a halo game no less. I expect this out of EA. I understand its 4 games in one. I understand the stress that these servers will be up against in the coming months but someone had to see this coming and prepared for it. Unacceptable. Fix it faster 343. For the love of god.

So do a lot of people here, but you shouldn't be complaining about mouths to feed..... If you can't afford to take 2 days to do nothing, you probably shouldn't be taking those days off to play halo, Or use a vacation day...

Um if you buy a game and its unplayable then wat was the point in releasing it in the first place??? Therefore everyone here has their rights to complain. The fact that they said there was going to be an update this morning and nothing is already pushing everyones buttons...
But you guys act like they arnt listening and they don't care, that couldn't be further from the truth and you all know that, would you be able to fix what's going on? I highly doubt it, I know I couldnt, should they have done a better job? Yes very much so. But this is a troubleshooting page not a complaint page they know we are mad. You guys at this point are complaining just so you can. complaing more, doesn't solve things faster.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 179