Finding No One
  1. NAT TYPE: OPEN
  2. 2 PLAYERS IN PARTY
  3. HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY PLAYLIST
nat type:open
searching alone
all playlists
Let me just put this out there.

There are a lot of fans out there who are frustrated about this issue (I'm one of them). I've seen posts saying that 343i have ruined Halo or that they will never play this again. This stuff happens all the time and you know this, give these guys credit for trying to fix the problem. 343i is just as frustrated as we are, you think they wanted this to happen???? give them a break geesh because you know that once this is all fixed, those of you that said you won't ever played this again will be on right away.

Thanks 343i

This guy gets it! You people complain like there's no tomorrow and like they are not trying to fix it! I took off work too, I'm bumbed but I instead took the gf out, it's just a game, there's more to do with your day off. relax, turn off your Xbox give them time to fix it, without absolutely hammering the servers, and it will probably be up quicker! Settle the hell down

Bump that junk. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I took two days off work that I have waited months for and had my buddy stay the night with all of his equipment. If this developer claims to release a game on claims and assumption that it'll be fine only for it to fall on its face then we CONSUMERS deserve some sort of COMPENSATION for this slip up. I have NEVER in my life expected this out of a halo game no less. I expect this out of EA. I understand its 4 games in one. I understand the stress that these servers will be up against in the coming months but someone had to see this coming and prepared for it. Unacceptable. Fix it faster 343. For the love of god.

So do a lot of people here, but you shouldn't be complaining about mouths to feed..... If you can't afford to take 2 days to do nothing, you probably shouldn't be taking those days off to play halo, Or use a vacation day...
I probably make more in a day than you do in a week. But that's besides the point and you are taking it out of context. What I meant to say is that I could be doing something way better than sitting there decaying away looking for a match when its near impossible. Unacceptable.
open nat
searching alone
I've tried every playlist.

Havent gotten matched with anyone all day today after about 2 hours trying, although i got 2 matches yesterday in 3 hours of trying.
nat open
searching alone, because it's too hard to search and quit out and then reconnect party members

Playlist= all

Haven't found a match since you added server "fix"
Open nat
single player
team slayer, H2A rumble
at least 10 minutes to find other players. After matches load times are also more than 5 minutes to find players and start the next match. Did you guys try shutting the servers off and restarting them?
Open
Alone
All

no-one found
Anyone need someone extra in a private match send me invite
Let's all let the grunt fix this out
Invite to customs!!!! Plzzzz

There are a lot of fans out there who are frustrated about this issue (I'm one of them). I've seen posts saying that 343i have ruined Halo or that they will never play this again. This stuff happens all the time and you know this, give these guys credit for trying to fix the problem. 343i is just as frustrated as we are, you think they wanted this to happen???? give them a break geesh because you know that once this is all fixed, those of you that said you won't ever played this again will be on right away.

Thanks 343i

This guy gets it! You people complain like there's no tomorrow and like they are not trying to fix it! I took off work too, I'm bumbed but I instead took the gf out, it's just a game, there's more to do with your day off. relax, turn off your Xbox give them time to fix it, without absolutely hammering the servers, and it will probably be up quicker! Settle the hell down

Bump that junk. I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I took two days off work that I have waited months for and had my buddy stay the night with all of his equipment. If this developer claims to release a game on claims and assumption that it'll be fine only for it to fall on its face then we CONSUMERS deserve some sort of COMPENSATION for this slip up. I have NEVER in my life expected this out of a halo game no less. I expect this out of EA. I understand its 4 games in one. I understand the stress that these servers will be up against in the coming months but someone had to see this coming and prepared for it. Unacceptable. Fix it faster 343. For the love of god.

So do a lot of people here, but you shouldn't be complaining about mouths to feed..... If you can't afford to take 2 days to do nothing, you probably shouldn't be taking those days off to play halo, Or use a vacation day...

I probably make more in a day than you do in a week. But that's besides the point and you are taking it out of context. What I meant to say is that I could be doing something way better than sitting there decaying away looking for a match when its near impossible. Unacceptable.
I agree, it's not about the money, they never should have released a broken game. I personally think it should be only halo 2 and anniversary. It's not the anniversary of any othere halo besides 2, 343 -Yoinked!- up.
Now been 2 hours for me and I still can't find a match. This is ridiculous. Apparently 343 can't handle halo the way Bungie did

Thanks 343i

Chaotic Av3ngeR:

They asked for everyone's feedback so they're getting it. It doesn't matter if we live and breathe Halo or we play it once a month, everyone can react to the situation as they feel. There are a lot of disappointmented people as there should be. This was $60 and these people are professional developers, the expectations weren't met and their word wasn't kept. Let people give their feedback. What are you, 343i's mom?
;''(
no matchmaking and problems with achievements.

NAT is moderate.
Anyone's elses a xbox freeze to
The rest of the thread:

Open
Alone
all playlists

Fix this -Yoink-

Thanks 343i

You might you might not, I don't know what you do, you don't know what I do, not do I care, nor should you. if you could have been doing something better why didn't you? Sitting in front of your screen won't change anything.
NAT is open
Search party has been 1 at a minimum to 5 at max.
Playlist: All
I sat waiting anywhere from 5-45 minutes and still nothing for a game.
None of my friends have been able to get into a matchmaking game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 179